Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Ok I got a song I've been looking to get for some time...

"All of this" by Shaimus.
"Rollin with Kid and Play" by Kid and Play

If anyone has I would love a copy of the MP3, my email is jesusabeyta@hotmail.com

Thanks

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Okay, this is the first time I ever requested an MP3...and it's a really hard one to find, IMO...

The song is "Brown to Blue" by George Jones, and was released in 1964. As far as I know, it's not included on *any* Jones anthology, except a rather pricey boxed set that includes all the recordings George made for United Artists in the early 1960s.

The only version that's easily available is Elvis Costello's cover, from his "Almost Blue" album; that's the first time I heard the song, but I would like to find the original, if that's possible.

Thank you so much!:smile:

owilde@sbcglobal.net

anytimepally

Reaction score
Okay, this is the first time I ever requested an MP3...and it's a really hard one to find, IMO...

The song is "Brown to Blue" by George Jones, and was released in 1964. As far as I know, it's not included on *any* Jones anthology, except a rather pricey boxed set that includes all the recordings George made for United Artists in the early 1960s.

The only version that's easily available is Elvis Costello's cover, from his "Almost Blue" album; that's the first time I heard the song, but I would like to find the original, if that's possible.

Thank you so much!:smile:

owilde@sbcglobal.net
on the way! :sing:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Ok I got a song I've been looking to get for some time...

"All of this" by Shaimus.
"Rollin with Kid and Play" by Kid and Play

If anyone has I would love a copy of the MP3, my email is jesusabeyta@hotmail.com

Thanks
Still looking for these,

Also does anyone have...

"Time in a Bottle"-Jim Croc
"Nobody's Fault"-Aerosmith
"Pink"-Aerosmith
"Beast of Burden"-Rolling Stones

Thanks

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Does anyone have a copy of Jason Mraz singing "Rainbow Connection"? Thanks! :big_grin:

Pan in Scarlet

Reaction score
wow, been out of the world for a while... :confused: sorry to everyone who requested disney mp3s from me, I landed myself in the hospital and have been out of commission for the past several weeks/months. Please PM me again with the lists and I'll get back on them :3

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
wow, been out of the world for a while... :confused: sorry to everyone who requested disney mp3s from me, I landed myself in the hospital and have been out of commission for the past several weeks/months. Please PM me again with the lists and I'll get back on them :3
Wow, so sorry to hear that and I hope all is well.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Indeed, hope all is well.
:sympathy:

Anyway, I'd still like Set the Night to Music if anyone has it. Also, if anyone can put on to MP3 Mickey's Christmas Carol, Once Upon a Christmas, or any other Disney Christmasy thing. Thanks!
:smile:
kitkat1713@gmail.com

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Your best bet is to contact Pan In Scarlet personally Kate. He came through hauntingly with the Nightmare stuff I asked for. :big_grin: