Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
'Twas, indeed! Our dear Count's got a coffin full of 'em! Yep, no one can kill a joke like Ed. But if he can't kill 'em, he'll do his spooktacular best to make sure they stay undead!
:embarrassed: Ah, but seriously folks, I think I just outcounted the Count. Does that mean I'm one up on him and he's down for the count?
:embarrassed: You can tell I'm in a good mood tonight!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Huggles for Fraggie. Oh, and those 17 cookies I meant to get you. Though joke-killing is Vibs' territory-ish. You know, back in the T*K*O days-ish. Now off with you my little ones... *Sends visions of sugar plums to dance through their heads.

Telly

Reaction score
Does anyone have "Somewhere Out There" from An American Tail?

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Was that a pun? :wink:
Does anyone have "Jingle Bell-Rock"?

I have the verison where it's the Electric Mayhem singing it from Muppet Family Christmas. If you want that one, just let me know your email and I'll be happy to send it over your way.

Also does no one have that Aerosmith some "Nobody's Fault," plus could I get "The Bare Necessities" from Disney's Jungle Book.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
I'm looking for Journey To The Past from Anastasia. Can I have that one please?

Also looking for Royal Guardsmen: Snoopy vs. The Red Baron and Snoopy's Christmas (preferrably complete).

Email is bjdroopywanlund@gmail.com

BJ

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I have the verison where it's the Electric Mayhem singing it from Muppet Family Christmas. If you want that one, just let me know your email and I'll be happy to send it over your way.

Also does no one have that Aerosmith some "Nobody's Fault," plus could I get "The Bare Necessities" from Disney's Jungle Book.
Sorry I left you hanging, been a bit busy. sure I'll take it. I'll PM you my E-mail tomarrow.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hi there! I know this is definitely a crazy long-shot... but does anyone have the songs from "The Little Mermaid II" soundtrack? I have versions recorded off YouTube... but I'd really like the official recordings.