You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
If, while at a comdey club, you see a rule that says "Not Heckling or Talking," and you instantly think of Statler and Waldorf

tutter_fan

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if you think the newsman is a nut head! I love that episode with Paul Williams.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
My head looks NOTHING like a nut!

*huffs indignantly*

Fine. I'm taking my report and going home!

*stomps off, papers in hand, head high. doesn't see doorjamb at door of library*

WHUP! oooff...

dwmckim

Reaction score
The Newsman was just ahead of his time. In 1976 he was asking "where do we get these nuts?" two decades before Richard Bey would scream "WHERE do we find these PEOPLE?"

newsmanfan

Reaction score
The Newsman was just ahead of his time. In 1976 he was asking "where do we get these nuts?" two decades before Richard Bey would scream "WHERE do we find these PEOPLE?"

Hah! And, to be fair, Fleet anticipated the paparazzi mobs. (Where was he the night Princess Di was killed, anyway? And does he have any scars from Sean Penn?)

Quesal

Reaction score
if muppets always come into conversations no matter what the topic is about

newsmanfan

Reaction score
...if, while trying to sing the original version of "Bohemian Rhapsody" in the shower, you keep screwing up because you can hear/see Pepe singing "I see a little silhouetto of a clam!"

What? YES I sing. Granted, I'm no Wayne Butkus, but I can do decently enough. I rarely sing in public though, for that fear that some aging fan will get in my face and yell,

"I KNEW Wayne Butkus, Newsman, and you, sir, are NO Wayne Butkus!"

Quesal

Reaction score
If when listening to Bohemian Rhapsody, you find urself dancing or moving like the muppets do in their video of it

Skekayuk

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...
Whenever you make a clumsy mistake you find yourself quoting Bunnie Bear's catchphrase from 'The Animal Show', "Oopsy Bearsky"