You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Quesal

Reaction score
That's cool. luv that song, but it is hard to do with just one person. You could sorta fake it with two but three's better. Are you gonna do it?
If her project plans go thro, then I'll do it when her show happens in May

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Coolio

You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if, when your choir teacher says "Music music..." you have to resist the urge to respond "...in the air, music, music everywhere."

Quesal

Reaction score
If u wish being a die hard muppet meant getting a MAJOR discount on those FAO Schwarz Muppet Whatnots

Quesal

Reaction score
if u drop ur jaw like crazy at someone who has never really seen The Muppets but LOVED the Muppet Babies...yes a friend of mine from the South was flabberghasted to hear that the Muppet Babies actually "grew up." Don't worry, I'll see to it he his brought up to speed!

Puckrox

Reaction score
If you change up your phone so that every alarm/ring/text is related to the Muppets in one form or another. Right now my ringtone is Rainbow Connection, my alarm(s) are the Fraggle Rock theme, TMS theme, and Movin' Right Along, and whenever I get a text message I get Beaker "Meep"ing at me. :smile:

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
If you change up your phone so that every alarm/ring/text is related to the Muppets in one form or another. Right now my ringtone is Rainbow Connection, my alarm(s) are the Fraggle Rock theme, TMS theme, and Movin' Right Along, and whenever I get a text message I get Beaker "Meep"ing at me. :smile:
That's awesome:eek: