You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

APRena

Reaction score
... you come on this site early in the morning instead of doing English homework you procrastinated on.

... you're ashamed of being scared of Gonzo at age 4, because you now realize he's one of the coolest Muppets. :concern:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
... you're ashamed of being scared of Gonzo at age 4, because you now realize he's one of the coolest Muppets. :concern:
Yeah, my dad said that when I was little I was scared of Waldo and Statler and Waldorf when we saw Muppet*Vision 3D. I was so ashamed of myself to find out that a Richard Hunt character scared me as a kid. :boo:

Quesal

Reaction score
Yea I can recall being spooed by Sweetums a lil as a kid and in The Muppet Movie, Miss Piggy with her eyes wide open used to scare the crap out of me!

APRena

Reaction score
LOL, I loved Miss Piggy as a little kid, possibly even moreso than the SS Muppets... my grandma let me decorate her Christmas tree with a lot ofPiggy (and a few Kermits :smile: ) ornaments when I was around 5. Just the bottom, though, so the half normal tree/half "weird" :attitude: tree effect was so mismatched it was funny.

Quesal

Reaction score
If as ur typing at a computer keyboard, u start thinking of Dr. Teeth or Rowlf goin at it on a piano keyboard

unclematt

Reaction score
If you half the gifts you recieve at Christmas are always Muppet related.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
If as ur typing at a computer keyboard, u start thinking of Dr. Teeth or Rowlf goin at it on a piano keyboard
LOL, and when you're done, your "piano playing" has written a five page essay on why [Muppet/Muppeteer] is a complete genius.

*You have made Miis of different Muppets on your Wii.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
*You have made Miis of different Muppets on your Wii.
To quote Gonzo in "Muppet Family Christmas"-
"What a fabulous idea!":concern:
To quote me- "Ha ha- YES! Awesome! That's a cool idea.":smile:

unclematt

Reaction score
If you really wanted to marry Janice when you were a kid.