You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Quesal

Reaction score
LOL, and when you're done, your "piano playing" has written a five page essay on why [Muppet/Muppeteer] is a complete genius.

*You have made Miis of different Muppets on your Wii.

OOOOOO Clever

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
LOL. I actually made a Mii of (Or technically, wouldn't it be a Moii? )
LOL!

If you remember Maria and Luis' wedding anniversary better than you do your parents' or your own.:stick_out_tongue::frown::smile:

unclematt

Reaction score
If you were very sadened by the deterioration of Northern Calloway's life which you didn't know about till reading Street Gang.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Ha ha- working in libraries myself, I can assure you we only have books about cookies! (Besides, the only cookies in the library would be consumed by me in any case.:wink: But I'm always happy to share with my pal Cookie Monster.:insatiable:)

If when you go on vacation to New York City, you're constantly asking people, "Can you tell me how to get to Sesame Street?":wisdom:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
*The slightest mention of something may cause you to use a Muppet quote. ("EAT DRUM! EAT DRUM! AH-RA-RA-RAWR!" :halo:)

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
You have imagined episodes of The Muppet Show guest-starring your favorite singer, actor, comedian, cartoon character, fish, chicken, martian, etc.