You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Quesal

Reaction score
You have made Muppet flair on Facebook. (I made a few...okay, I'll admit it, a lot! LOL :wink:)
I didn't know you were a facebook user...or did I? if we aren't already friends, you otta look me up!

Quesal

Reaction score
Well, I don't really add anyone as a friend that I don't know in real life.
Oh OK. I understand. No worries. Now where were we? ah yes...

If you play The Muppet Movie music as you pull into Hollywood when out on a Roadtrip!

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
If your clothing choice contains Muppet references. (LOL, I've been wearing penguin earrings for about a month now. :zany:)

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
If you constantly refer to animals at the zoo (or in general) as Kermit, Fozzie, and Camilla, etc. rather than frogs, bears, chickens and things.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
If you constantly refer to animals at the zoo (or in general) as Kermit, Fozzie, and Camilla, etc. rather than frogs, bears, chickens and things.
LOL, a few days ago on our way home from school, my mom and I saw some chickens, and I was saying something like, "There's Camilla, but where's Gonzo?" :concern:

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
LOL- If you had found Gonzo too:concern:- then we know the aliens have landed.:wink:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
LOL,
You know you're an obsessed Muppet fan if aliens invade Earth and you quickly run towards the aliens trying to get Gonzo's autograph. :concern:

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
You know you're an obsessed Muppet fan if you've sworn off eating pork- not because of Jewish dietary laws or for being a vegetarian, etc.- but because of fear of Miss Piggy!:mad: