You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
...you can look at a random object and see where they would put a face on it if it was a Muppet.

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Gee, my idea died fast...

You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you've tried to play a bagpipe whilst sitting on a flagpole. :concern:

unclematt

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if whenever you see a cooked turkey your autimatic reaction is "gobbla gobbla humunga" in a Swedish accent

Quesal

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if whenever you see a cooked turkey your autimatic reaction is "gobbla gobbla humunga" in a Swedish accent
You also might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you were in teh same room as some one who says "gobbla gobbla humunga" and you automatically reply, "Ain't it the truth! hehehehehehe"

unclematt

Reaction score
:smile: I was joking! I don't have a job yet! I'm to busy chauffeuring my brother back and forth to school.

:smile: But I do go the JoAnn's a lot.
glad to hear you are not in debt due to your habit. That sounds bad like you have a bad habit. You know what I mean.

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
glad to hear you are not in debt due to your habit. That sounds bad like you have a bad habit. You know what I mean.
OK, maybe not A LOT, but I do go there often looking for clay and puppet making supplies. (I am in love with the fabric remnants bin!:flirt:)

Also, I hope to recieve my first income from JoAnn's. It seems like a nice place to work.:big_grin: