You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

unclematt

Reaction score
You may be an obssesed Muppet fan if you want your first place of employment to be Joanne Fabrics so you can get a discount on your puppet supplies

tutter_fan

Reaction score
You're an obsessed fan if you can understand what Mahna Mahna means!

Quesal

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if someone starts singing a muppet song you know and you are able to sing along as well as harmonize to it!

Quesal

Reaction score
...if u thin it's be nice to stay at The Happiness Hotel when u take a trip to London

unclematt

Reaction score
God, would I love to stay at the Hapiness Hotel. It would be great to Steering Wheel soufflee for dinner.

Kiki

Reaction score
Well I guess when you graduate, your science teacher can help you go out with a bang WOCKA WOCKA!
Lol, he's obsessed, always saying, "if it invloves blowing up things- it's fun" and I'm like, "weeelll.... not *always*..."

Gee, my idea died fast...

You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you've tried to play a bagpipe whilst sitting on a flagpole. :concern:
Lol! Who doesn't these days? xD

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
...your eyes light up when you're being electrocuted.

...you see garbage on the ground in the park and, while picking it up, you can't help but sing 'Keep the Park Clean for the Pigeons'.

...you hear 'Waldo' you think 'little blue hyper thing' not 'man in a striped shirt who hides in picture books'.

...you create effigies of characters out of wood, clay, yarn, glass, used chewing gum, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.