Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hey speaking of Harry Potter that's what me and the monsters are watching right now.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Back to normal... Really Kyle? Which one?

Jerry Nelson, sleeping somewhere, as if he were able to hear the conversation between JH and R, in raspy Floyd voice: Too true. Too true.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Claudia: *rushes out to Eddie and glomps him* YOU ARE NOT BRITISH ANYMORE! YAAAAAYYY OMG OMG! XD ...>_> *Randomly skips away* Wingardium Leviosa! KYLE IS TO NOW FLY ON A BROOMSTICK WHILE EDDIE DOES A POTION! NORA WILL PROBABLY START EATING CHOCOLATE FROGS!

Oh noos....I HAVE POTTER FEVER D:

*Musical*

Bunsen: She's got Potter fever, it's burning in her brain! She's got Potter fever and it's driving her insane!

Others join in: We've got Potter fever-

Claudia: STOP! GEEBUS! I STILL HAVE TO GET MY DARKMARK AND BE SORTED INTO HUFFLEPU-....

Bunsen: ....

Others: *walk away*

Claudia: ...I-I...>_> *Potter music starts playing* >_> I AM A WIZARD

Bunsen: You mean...witch...

Claudia: Whatever.

Bunsen: Alright Claudia--lets take a small walk outside to rid you of the Potter madness.

Claudia: NEVER! AVERDAKADAVRA!

Bunsen: You did not say it right.

Claudia: Er...CRUCIO!

Bunsen: *shakes head*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aw... And I was enjoying that. Been so long since the dorms have busted into a full-blown Muppety musical number. Oh well, maybe next time.
*Walks away back to his room humming a tune of cryptic origin.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
*Back to normal... Really Kyle? Which one?

Jerry Nelson, sleeping somewhere, as if he were able to hear the conversation between JH and R, in raspy Floyd voice: Too true. Too true.
Or: "We gotta keep this little Potter guy a-WAY from this Voldemort dude."

"Well if this were the movies..."
JH: Which it almost is...
"We'd come up with a clever plot device."
R: (in Scooter voice, pointing to the Weasleys' car) Like disguising their car so they won't be recognized!

Nora: (appearing at door with a bag containing audio version of DH, and the loose change) Fatatita? Fatatita? (F. and other bats appear) Hi, guys, want to run these off to Ed and the Count? (bats take the bag and fly off)
MN: You know, it's such a nice day out, nice and cool...
Nora: But there is the problem of spoilers leaking out.
Storyteller: So let's take the book into the kitchen and open the windows. And read quietly so that people can't accidentally overhear.
MN: Good call. And no discussion over the dorm's public channels until everyone who wants to read has had a chance to.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
JJ: This is so weird, it's like something out of the movies. Too bad Gonzo isn't here, he'd love this.
JN, continuing his dream: Far out!
*Distant music starts to swell and wail. Come on Dr. Teeth, let us board this crazed night bus and us a-waay to follow that Potter dude.

The bag from Coming Unbound reaches its destination with nary a claw scratch upon it, as it's snatched up and popped into the tape deck with windows closed, still sealing coolness from last night's sleep when the ICE unit provided a good freeze, the chill continued by the gently oscillating spider ceiling fan.

*OOC: Gotta go out and get the book in real life. Thanks Nora!

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Beaker: *On window sill* *shaking*

Bunsen: Hit it!

Beaker: Meenope! D:

Bunsen: The jetpack should work this time.

Beaker: Mee. *shakes head*

Bunsen: Oh look! It's Angelina Joliee!

Beaker: Mee? *Searches*

Bunsen: *pushes him lightly* Tsstssst. Press the button to start it!

Beaker: *falls* MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Claudia: *comes in the room* OH NO! D: BEAKER! FLY BEAKER FLY! *glares at Bunsen*

Beaker: *Pushes button* EEEEEEEEEE *Flying*

Claudia: *Pulling her hair* D:

Beaker: *crashes against a window* MEEP!

Bunsen & Claudia: Ewww. *Cringes*

SPLAT :3

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Bill: How are you going Marty?
Marty: Very good Bill. I am so glad I finally finished off my script of a Muppet Show episode with Tim Brooke-Taylor as guest star.
Bill: Yes. I love it. And soon you'll be wanting to resubmit your refurbished other script with Harry Secombe, won't you?
Marty: That's right Bill. But I also want to get back to my story featuring myself as Father Marty from T*K*O. I'd like to somehow tie in my appearance I discovered in the 4th book of Beth's Chronicles about Rowlf and Wanda at some point. And I'm eagerly anticipating the conclusion to the fifth story.
Bill: You are going to seriously try reading more of other people's fan-fics as well as write your own now, aren't you?
Marty: Absolutely. I've been enjoying Beth's Rowlf stories and when she finishes writing them I want to check out her other works. And then I want to sort out and look at other offering from my friends. It's a wonderful library here for perusal in that section of the forum.
Bill: I'm glad you're enjoying yourself. You must share them with your mother one day.
Marty: Yes Bill. I sure will.

Gloat

Reaction score
*boppity and Gloat walk back into their dorm*

Adam: You took your time

Boppity: We made freinds

Gloat: would you like us to explain?

Adam: *smacks him with a spoon, faces Boppity* you'll have to introduce me sometime

Boppity: no problem

Adam: *switches stereo on* i finished all my work, so now i can have fun with my two roomies

*Boppity and Gloat look at each other, then walk back out and back to the common room*

Erine81981

Reaction score
Well Ed we were going to watch the first one but my sister had other plans. She was coming to come over and watch some but we changed the date to have a Harry Potter movie tomorrow. They went to go see their friends. Soooo me and the monsters are going to just lying around and watch some of the new episodes of "Hanna Montana", Cory in the House and whatever else comes on tonight. So i will see you guys when ever. *goes back into my room* *opens door* Oh Claudia? Don't worry about us flying around on our broomstick here later but if you wanna join. Tag along! *closes the door again*

Status
Not open for further replies.