Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

scarecroe

Reaction score
Anyone interested in mp3s from Sesame Street Live? I've got two albums full of them. I'd be happy to share them with someone who has some other SSL albums.

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
Anybody have "Elusive Butterfly" sung by Florence Henderson from the season one episode of THE MUPPET SHOW?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Anyone interested in mp3s from Sesame Street Live? I've got two albums full of them. I'd be happy to share them with someone who has some other SSL albums.
You would? So you would share any of those two? I'd love to have two of those if you don't mind. Let me know what your looking for and i'll see what i have.

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
I know I'm posting this again but, does anybody have "Elusive Butterfly" sung by Florence Henderson from the season one episode of THE MUPPET SHOW?

Erine81981

Reaction score
I know I'm posting this again but, does anybody have "Elusive Butterfly" sung by Florence Henderson from the season one episode of THE MUPPET SHOW?
So sorry Jacob. I didn't see your first post. Just need your email and i'll have it to you soon.

scarecroe

Reaction score
You would? So you would share any of those two? I'd love to have two of those if you don't mind. Let me know what your looking for and i'll see what i have.
I have Big Bird's Sunny Day Camp Out with 15 songs and Let's Be Friends with 14 songs that I'd like to share. I'm looking for mp3s from Out of This World, Super Grover Ready for Action and any others that have been released to CD.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I have Big Bird's Sunny Day Camp Out with 15 songs and Let's Be Friends with 14 songs that I'd like to share. I'm looking for mp3s from Out of This World, Super Grover Ready for Action and any others that have been released to CD.
Well sorry to say that i don't have any of those. Sorry.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Is there anything else your looking for? Just asking.....hoping......please?