Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Does anyone have "Nobody" sung by Snuffy from the album "Sesame Street Live?"

anytimepally

Reaction score
i was just wondering if anyone is able to send me the mp3 of elmo with the backstreet boys singing one small voice. it will be greatly appreciated thanks my email is scheung1122@hotmail.com
I just got this, so I'll send it in a moment.. if anyone else wants it, you'd better request it now, because I'm not fond of the backstreet boys and will be deleting it soon :sing:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I accidentally deleted the version of "It Feels Like Christmas" sung by Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Rizzo, Bunsen, and Beaker... could someone send it to me again? Thanks! :big_grin:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Thanks Randall! I'll be more careful. :wink:

EDIT: Also, could I request the entire "Elmo in Grouchland" soundtrack (sans "Take the First Step"). Thanks! :big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
If anyone has any trouble getting them, let me know, and I'll send them to you individually. Also, Ed, since you only wanted one song, I can send that to you seperately if you'd prefer.. just let me know! :sing: Enjoy!
Actually, I just need the four I posted. is there anyway I can get just those ones, cuz I don't want to down load the whole thing.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Would recommend you send anytimepally a PM Drtooth, that way he can send you the songs you're specifically interested in.

BTW: Big thanks to Randall (anytimepally) for the song I wanted from this album... And also for the Square 1 song, that's one I've loved and mistakenly quoted for years.

anytimepally

Reaction score
BTW: Big thanks to Randall (anytimepally) for the song I wanted from this album... And also for the Square 1 song, that's one I've loved and mistakenly quoted for years.
you're welcome!

Actually, I just need the four I posted. is there anyway I can get just those ones, cuz I don't want to down load the whole thing.
will send in a moment :sing:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Randal, have you deleted Just One Voice with the Backstreet Boys yet? I requested it last night, but it just disapeared or something... I mean, it was there, and then it wasn't...
:confused: Anyway, if you've deleted it then it's alright, but if you have it, can you please send it?
:smile: Thanks.

anytimepally

Reaction score
Randal, have you deleted Just One Voice with the Backstreet Boys yet? I requested it last night, but it just disapeared or something... I mean, it was there, and then it wasn't...
:confused: Anyway, if you've deleted it then it's alright, but if you have it, can you please send it?
:smile: Thanks.
on the way! :sing: