Unearthing previously "lost" Sesame Street episodes

Oscarfan

Reaction score
No, they're talking about the category called "Sesame Street Episode Guides," which was specifically for episodes that had full tables and pictures of everything.

Now that such a distinction is not really a distinction, it's not really needed. Yeah, I get that there's "lost episodes," but how the heck would you find they're missing in a giant, unfortunately poorly formatted category of over 4400 entires?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
No, they're talking about the category called "Sesame Street Episode Guides," which was specifically for episodes that had full tables and pictures of everything.

Now that such a distinction is not really a distinction, it's not really needed. Yeah, I get that there's "lost episodes," but how the heck would you find they're missing in a giant, unfortunately poorly formatted category of over 4400 entires?
Fair points.

DotBridgekeeper

Reaction score
Less discussed is the first Maria... She was pleasant enough, but a little stiff with the kids. She probably would have loosened up with more screentime, but it ultimately made sense for Maria to be more of a young adult role, and Sonia was, of course, the perfect choice.
Aside from the age factor, one other distinction between the two Marias was that Sonia is all New Yorican, whereas Carla has more of a Cuban (almost Célia Cruz) kind of vibe. Carla Pinza reminds me of my mom, both my parents being immigrants at the time.

minor muppetz

Reaction score