I won't be posting anymore...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And a literal simp, as in the actual context of what the word "simp" really means, as a slang word for somebody who's simple-minded.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You know what? At least I was big enough to extend to you a public apology for being proven wrong about something I was lead to believe about you because of a rumor . . . and you couldn't even be big enough to accept the apology, let alone acknowledge it. So, yeah.

And even so, you're still making a mountain out of a molehill of because of a thread that's steeped in immature humor, while the entire froggin Discord engaged in immature humor all the froggin time. Double standard much?

Last edited:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I was surprised it took so long to get Charlie Benson banned. It makes me wonder how he managed to sneak in under the radar and then start his spamming spree.

Cory S. Probably had some psychological maladjustment, but he was basically harmless.
The most grievous thing he would post is “Long Live Jim Henson!” Wait, he’s dead. “RIP Jim Henson, sis boom bah!”

Mikebennedict went out of his way to make enemies with you. I couldn’t take him seriously because if you can’t even spell, how articulate are you? “Yor idea is stoopid, we’re did you get that dum idea from. You should of not woke up today”.
He finally got banned after he caused enough collateral damage.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Like I said about Charlie, he mentioned on a YouTube comment he has Aspergers, and from seeing his behavior I can tell he has it extremely bad. This place was not suitable for him either way.

Corey S is also on the spectrum I believe. The sad thing is he only stopped mis-behaving simply because someone informed his dad and he had a talking with him. Otherwise he’d still be acting up to this very day.

Mike Benedict clearly has narcissistic personality disorder. I can just tell from what he types. Just last year I had to finally put my foot down with the guy when I called him out for his behavior in one of my videos threatening to block him, and for the most part he seemed to cool off, but another instance happening will be the final straw for me.