Your Thoughts: Muppets Haunted Mansion on Disney+

What did you think of Muppets Haunted Mansion?

• Absolutely positively! The special was great!

• Bork bork! The special was good.

• Mee mee. The special was so-so.

• You're all weirdos! The special was disappointing.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
See, I don't get "Rizzo was swapped out for Pepe" for this. Pepe has the "Latin lover" angle to him that works with having the murderous bride from the attraction. Putting Rizzo in the same place really wouldn't work at all.

kathy26

Reaction score
See, I don't get "Rizzo was swapped out for Pepe" for this. Pepe has the "Latin lover" angle to him that works with having the murderous bride from the attraction. Putting Rizzo in the same place really wouldn't work at all.
Yeah but with Steve gone who could voice Rizzo maybe Brian or Bill

kathy26

Reaction score
Anybody see the cool costumes at the Halloween party? I especially love Scooter dressed as Elvis and the Kermit Miss Piggy costumes.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I thought the costumes where fantastic throughout the whole show. I wish there could have been more with Kermit and Piggy in their party costumes, but what we got was wonderful. At least they are not constantly fussing at each other like in the 2015 series.

kathy26

Reaction score
Who were all the guest stars and cameos? I saw Will Arnett, Ed Asner (RIP), Yvette Nicole Brown, and Taraji P Henson but what were the others?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I thought the costumes where fantastic throughout the whole show.
There was a lot repurposed outfits from MCC and other projects, I noticed (basically anyone in MCC who was also in this wore the same thing; the Swedish Chef's Halloween costume appeared to be his outfit from the Walking Dead spoof at the recent live shows, etc.).

dwayne1115

Reaction score
There was a lot repurposed outfits from MCC and other projects, I noticed (basically anyone in MCC who was also in this wore the same thing; the Swedish Chef's Halloween costume appeared to be his outfit from the Walking Dead spoof at the recent live shows, etc.).
I think Statler and Waldorf's were from Muppets from Space, but I could be way off on that.
Side note I loved the Bunsun and Beaker cameo, and joke.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Who were all the guest stars and cameos? I saw Will Arnett, Ed Asner (RIP), Yvette Nicole Brown, and Taraji P Henson but what were the others?

For the most complete listing of the cast, both Muppet and human/cameos, I recommend visiting the article for this special at the Muppet Wiki. There are still various unknowns regarding which Phantom Five/instrument musician the Electric Mayhem members were and which specific Happy Haunt the Muppets were meant to be during the ballroom sequence, but I've found Muppet Wiki's list to be the fullest out of all the sources available so far.

kathy26

Reaction score
For the most complete listing of the cast, both Muppet and human/cameos, I recommend visiting the article for this special at the Muppet Wiki. There are still various unknowns regarding which Phantom Five/instrument musician the Electric Mayhem members were and which specific Happy Haunt the Muppets were meant to be during the ballroom sequence, but I've found Muppet Wiki's list to be the fullest out of all the sources available so far.
I know that but during the credits did I see a puppeteer doing one of the skulls.

Princeton

Reaction score
On the positive side I have to say I was delighted with all the references to the original attraction and overall just the scope of Muppet characters throughout; heck, the dog from Bunny Picnic was in it! Overall though, I was just...bored. And I never thought 'bored' would be an adjective I'd ever use to describe a Muppet film. As depressing as MTM is and as much as TM11 takes a dump on Jim's legacy, at least I can say those films weren't boring. And I'm sorry but you can really feel the absence of Rizzo cuz the Gonzo/Pepe pairing didn't work at all. Yes, I know they did it out of respect to Steve but two things: 1) You picked a fine time to show him respect and 2) Wembley is also a character that he originated and he's been recast. Also with the exception of Peter and David, all the Muppeteers sounded like they had bronchitis. And congratulations MFS, you no longer have the weirdest cameos!