COVID-19 Coronavirus News and Updates

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
That is terrible. It also didn't happen.

The actual story is that companies which claim to be "dolphin safe" are sourcing their tuna from fishermen that are not practicing dolphin safe methods. They are NOT canning dolphin meat and passing it off as tuna. Still not good, but certainly different from your interpretation.
Wait, what? D'Snowth has a reading comprehension problem and posts his absolutely horrible interpretation of a news story? That can't be, can it?

And that is precisely why D'Snowth never provides a link. Because he knows that his interpretation will not hold up to the truth.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well here's a switch: this time, the IRS has informed me ahead of time that I will be getting a stimulus check; the last two times were big guessing games. One of the biggest differences this time is that Biden isn't wasting our time having his name stamped on every single individual check being sent out like Trump had to . . . but I see even Biden couldn't deliver on his promise of $2,000. $1,400 is certainly better than a measly $600 though.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Well here's a switch: this time, the IRS has informed me ahead of time that I will be getting a stimulus check; the last two times were big guessing games. One of the biggest differences this time is that Biden isn't wasting our time having his name stamped on every single individual check being sent out like Trump had to . . . but I see even Biden couldn't deliver on his promise of $2,000. $1,400 is certainly better than a measly $600 though.
Wait, what? D'Snowth has a reading comprehension problem and posts his absolutely horrible interpretation of a news story? That can't be, can it?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
As someone who’s struggled with suicidal thoughts and absolutely hates that common remark “suicide is selfish,” I can relate to this completely!