COVID-19 Coronavirus News and Updates

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yep. So far the only side effect I'm experiencing is some discomfort in my upper arm, but other than that, I'm doing quite well.

Any Del

Reaction score
That's good to hear. I'm a bit skeptical on getting the vaccine because I don't what side effects the vaccine will bring.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Everyone will have different side effects. Some may feel a little sick, some may feel nothing at all.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, this Johnson+Johnson vaccine supposedly has pretty mild side effects compared to others like Moderna and Pfizer (which I hear can give you flu-like symptoms as side effects), and not only is it a one-dose vaccine, but its supposedly more effective against relatively newer strains and variants like those that originated in Africa and the U.K., whereas those Moderna and Pfizer vaccines now require third shots to protect you from those.

But yeah, I was told that side effects from this vaccine include, but are not limited to pain/discomfort wherever you get the shot (arm or leg), headaches, fever, and fatigue, and could last up to 24-48 hours after injection. It also takes up to two weeks for the vaccine to take full effect in your system.

Again, that's just the Johnson+Johnson vaccine, so I don't know of all the pertinent details regarding either Moderna or Pfizer, other than they now require three shots, and have far more severe and crippling side effects.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
“Side effects may include dizziness, vomiting, leg sores, wishing you were born in the 1930s, taking away 20 years of your life, cancelling all your subscriptions, getting a craving for McDonald’s-“

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Side effects of the W T F Blanket include but are not limited to. . . .

- Heart failure

- Herpes

- Social awkwardness

- Never getting laid

- Looking like a dick

- Super herpes

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
All new drugs have side effects. Ten years ago or so a new pill came out for knee joint pain. One of the side effects was you might develop an addiction to gambling.
Who could see that coming?

Another potential side effect to add to your list is simultaneous constipation and diarrhea.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
“Side effects may include dizziness, vomiting, leg sores, wishing you were born in the 1930s, taking away 20 years of your life, cancelling all your subscriptions, getting a craving for McDonald’s-“
You forgot the big one. It also includes a computer chip so now the government knows the whereabouts of D'Snowth at all times.