The Food Thread (Non Instagram Edition)

Any Del

Reaction score
Since we're on the topic of beer, had an El Corona Light and was disappointed. Thought beer was sweet but I mistaken it for wine. I don't plan on getting drunk because I will have a lacl of judgement and do something that will cost me my life. Just a bit of anxiety when drinking alcohol.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I mean, if you ever want to give it a try once, I recommend doing it with trusted friends who will be there for your safety. But that’s up to you.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah I’m not big on burger king’s burgers (or McDonald’s for that matter). To be honest it’s my least favorite burger fast food resteraunt (minus their fries).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Too much beef in general has that kind of affect on me, which is why I really have to eat it in moderation.

Of course, the vegan nuts out there (I know I shouldn't be so harsh; my cousin and his wife are religiously vegan) say red meat is one of the worst things humans can consume because of how much is wrecks your digestive system (then again, they say the same thing about all of the food groups they don't eat), so it definitely makes the experience of certain beef items kind of sitting with you for a while.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
To be honest it’s my least favorite burger fast food resteraunt (minus their fries).
I hate their fries. Same with Krystal as well. McDonald's fries are okay, but they get cold quickly.

Personally, when it comes to fries, I'm much more of a fan of crinkle fries, but only if they're soft and not really crispy or crunchy.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I like that burger king’s fries have a nice subtle French fry flavor without being too in your face with the sodium.

Looking again at their menu there are however a few chicken sandwiches I wouldn’t mind trying once.