Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

Any Del

Reaction score
Soooo . . . the states of Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, Kentucky, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida, the Carolias and the Dakotas are suing the states of Michigan, Georgia, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin because, derp-derp, the election was rigged.

Where was all of this action back in 2016 with the overwhelming evidence the White House had that the election was rigged and tampered with? How come nobody did anything about it then?
Twump Puwevillage, that is all.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Soooo . . . the states of Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, Kentucky, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida, the Carolias and the Dakotas are suing the states of Michigan, Georgia, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin because, derp-derp, the election was rigged.

Where was all of this action back in 2016 with the overwhelming evidence the White House had that the election was rigged and tampered with? How come nobody did anything about it then?
I don't believe at all that the 2020 election was fraudulent as President Trump claims. It is well past the time for him to concedthe election. That being said, please produce just one piece of evidence that the 2016 election was rigged, despite a nearly 3 year investigation. You can't do it. It's been only 4-5 weeks where President Trump has refused to accept the results of this year's election. It's been 4 YEARS!!! and you and your fellow liberals still don't accept the results of the 2016 election. Time to put on your big boy pants and quit your whining about the 2016 election results. President Trump won that election just as fairly as Joe Biden won this year's election.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I also recommend giving this a read and checking out the different sources attached.

Also:

Ummm, you may not realize this but the popular vote is meaningless. That's not how we choose our president. Take the time to educate yourself on how the electoral college works and why we have it.

And your wikipedia source? Nowhere in there does it mention or even claim that Russia hacked in to our elections. Hacked in to e-mails? Yes. Interfered by running false social media ads or claims? Yes. But the voting itself was not compromised or fraudulent. Or rigged as D'Snowth claims. Time to accept the results of 2016.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Yes, the Mueller report was supposed to show conclusive proof Trump rigged the 2016 election with Russia’s help. Democrats were swearing for three years this will justify their claims.
Mueller was no Trump fan, so he wasn’t going to defend Trump in any way. And after three years of Democrats swore Mueller had the dirt on Trump, what did he find? Nothing.
Surely, if there was overwhelming evidence of Russian collusion, it wouldn’t take three years to find it, would it?
After the Mueller report turned up nothing, some Dems swore there was a cover-up. But this held no water either. Since Mueller didn’t like Trump, and was leading the crusade to discredit him, what motive would he have to cover it up?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Ummm, you may not realize this but the popular vote is meaningless. That's not how we choose our president. Take the time to educate yourself on how the electoral college works and why we have it.

And your wikipedia source? Nowhere in there does it mention or even claim that Russia hacked in to our elections. Hacked in to e-mails? Yes. Interfered by running false social media ads or claims? Yes. But the voting itself was not compromised or fraudulent. Or rigged as D'Snowth claims. Time to accept the results of 2016.
I’m well aware of why we have the electoral college, thank you. To make sure every vote is counted. But that doesn’t mean they’re always accurate either, and at the very top it says Putin (who’s pretty much Trump’s puppet) had this planned out.

Popular votes can actually have a good play in it because they determine who is more qualified for the position of president. Heck, every president I’ve seen where they won via electoral college but lost popular vote just about turned into a disaster for this country. Look what’s happened with both Bush and Trump.

Also, in all respect, saying I should “accept the results” feels hypocritical because I feel like I’ve seen some posts from you that hint you were pretty upset with the results for Joe Biden. You are more than welcome to correct me if I’m wrong, but I do feel like I’ve seen some posts hinting at it.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I’m well aware of why we have the electoral college, thank you. To make sure every vote is counted. But that doesn’t mean they’re always accurate either, and at the very top it says Putin (who’s pretty much Trump’s puppet) had this planned out.

Popular votes can actually have a good play in it because they determine who is more qualified for the position of president. Heck, every president I’ve seen where they won via electoral college but lost popular vote just about turned into a disaster for this country. Look what’s happened with both Bush and Trump.

Also, in all respect, saying I should “accept the results” feels hypocritical because I feel like I’ve seen some posts from you that hint you were pretty upset with the results for Joe Biden. You are more than welcome to correct me if I’m wrong, but I do feel like I’ve seen some posts hinting at it.
You would be wrong. While I voted for President Trump i have no problem with Joe Biden. I think he'll be a successful president. My only fear with him is that he caves to the far left faction of the Democratic party.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Alright then, I apologize for the misinterpretation. I must have gotten another user’s post mixed with yours. And while I get what you’re saying with Biden, which fears are you referring to specifically when talking about caving in?