COVID-19 Coronavirus News and Updates

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I’m just waiting for this virus to pass so I can re-schedule my appointments. 🤷🏿‍♂️

D'Snowth

Reaction score
People are looking to see what the Trump administration is going to do, and so far it's next to nothing: https://www.vox.com/policy-and-poli.../coronavirus-trump-covid-19-pandemic-response
And yet, his supporters are talking about what a great job he's done "so far," and how even some of the country's scientists and medical are silently admitting that everything he's done has been saving the lives of Americans. :shifty:

The same guy who, up until two or three days ago, said everything from, "we're all going to be okay," to "it'll be over by April when the weather is warm," to "it's a liberal hoax."

cjd874

Reaction score
And yet, his supporters are talking about what a great job he's done "so far," and how even some of the country's scientists and medical are silently admitting that everything he's done has been saving the lives of Americans. :shifty:

The same guy who, up until two or three days ago, said everything from, "we're all going to be okay," to "it'll be over by April when the weather is warm," to "it's a liberal hoax."
Not to mention that he's "not taking responsibility" for what happens in the wake of the outbreak.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
There were two guys a week or two ago going around Tennessee and Kentucky with a U-Haul buying up all the sanitizer they can find.
Then they were going to sell it on Amazon to the highest bidder.

That’s one of the most despicable things about people. Any crisis (real or not) someone will always look to make a buck.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Multiple sources are reporting that a Trump's White House attempted to buy out an entire German biopharmaceutical firm that's been working on developing a vaccine for the coronavirus, so that R&D could be moved to the U.S., and the eventual vaccine could be U.S.-exclusive. Whether or not this is true, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Trump attempted something like this.

At the same time, Trumpsters are foreseeing Trump eventually curing the coronavirus, and then Democrats will be mad at him for it.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
If I may add a Biblical perspective to your closing remarks, we're never promised a tomorrow, in a sense, we pretty much should live each day like it's our last, because nobody - not even Jesus Himself - knows when the world will end, and it could happen when we least expect it.
Well, since I’ve made those comments, the sun rose and set twice. Odds are good it will happen again tomorrow. And tomorrow will be here in 39 minutes.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I would be more inclined to think that if not a vaccine, pharmaceutical firms are in a rush to mass produce test kits.
Roche is one of the leading firms that develop diagnostic kits.
The only downside is you might test negative, but might not show any symptoms for a few days. So testing negative doesn’t necessarily mean you’re out of the weeds.

MWoO

Reaction score
NYC is shutting down all bars and restaurants starting Tuesday. Theaters and other entertainment venues are already shutdown. Meanwhile, I work for a large retail store that is in no way essential and always packed and we are still open as usual.