The breakfast cereal thread

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
In rememberance of Jim today, one thing that would be nice to see on the shelves again,
Swedish Chef's Croonchy Stars.
It was around only for a year, 1988-89. If you blinked you missed it.
Just as well. I was never too big on cinnamon cereal.
The graphics on the box was probably better than the cereal.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
Walmart has two new exclusive cereals that sound absolutely disgusting: maple and bacon, and chicken and waffles.
So those cereals are actually real ? I thought that it was an joke on the internet.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
You know, drtooth hasn't been around for a while. He must be in his late 30's by now. I wonder if he can still eat the sweet cereals he had when he was younger.
As you get older, you have to start eating better. I'm living proof. I still enjoy the occasional bowl of Lucky Charms but I can't live on it. My mainstay now is plain unadulterated Rice Krispies.
Sounds boring, but that's how it is. I wonder if he crossed that bridge yet.
Not to scare anybody, but all your bodies will get there someday.

Any Del

Reaction score
You know, drtooth hasn't been around for a while. He must be in his late 30's by now. I wonder if he can still eat the sweet cereals he had when he was younger.
As you get older, you have to start eating better. I'm living proof. I still enjoy the occasional bowl of Lucky Charms but I can't live on it. My mainstay now is plain unadulterated Rice Krispies.
Sounds boring, but that's how it is. I wonder if he crossed that bridge yet.
Not to scare anybody, but all your bodies will get there someday.
My mainstay is Raisin Bran, Corn Pops and Cheerios.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Eating a bowl of Fruity Pebbles, and wow, it seems so different since the last time I had some (which I don't remember when): the texture somehow seems more similar to Rice Krispies, and the flavor seems less sweet and fruity.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Eating a bowl of Fruity Pebbles, and wow, it seems so different since the last time I had some (which I don't remember when): the texture somehow seems more similar to Rice Krispies, and the flavor seems less sweet and fruity.
They’re probably cheaping out.

MarklarMusic

Reaction score
They kinda just melt away in your mouth. Ever let 'em sit for even a minute too long in the milk? They quickly puff up and go, "smoosh". I know it's an odd way to describe it, but that word seems appropriate.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
In rememberance of Jim today, one thing that would be nice to see on the shelves again,
Swedish Chef's Croonchy Stars.
It was around only for a year, 1988-89. If you blinked you missed it.
Just as well. I was never too big on cinnamon cereal.
The graphics on the box was probably better than the cereal.
That cereal was so good, I wish that they would do it too.