New Series- The Wacky Adventures of Ernie and Bert

Cookie3001

Reaction score
Here is the first part of the set. It's Bert :frown: and Ernie's :stick_out_tongue: clubhouse.

I wanted it to look super fun so I painted it in this fun shade of orange and put a nice printed picture of Ernie and Bert above the door and a printed picture of Bert, Grover :super: , Bert, Elmo :laugh: , Cookie Monster :insatiable: and Ernie on the shutters for the back window. I promised old school references so I did some hand drawn graffiti on the walls with references to the songs C is for Cookie, Rubber Duckie, Put Down the Duckie, Count it Higher, Ladybug Picnic, The Alligator King, Calcutta Joe and Roosevelt Franklin's Days of the Week and the characters SAM the Robot, Roosevelt Franklin, The Alligator King, Calcutta Joe and one of the ladybugs. I also added a small Little Chrissy and the Alphabeats poster

Cookie3001

Reaction score
Here is my Ernie :stick_out_tongue: with modifications

I changed his nose, ears, pupils, hair and mouth-palate and I like him a lot better now

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I have 4 episode plots written and I need to decide which one I will use in the pilot

1. Guy Smiley hosts another game of "Beat the Time" and the contestants have to find things that begin with the letter G. It appears that all of the G things have gone missing so Bert, Ernie, Captain Quack and Officer Plucky help find the G things
2. The group (with the help of Super Grover :super:) travel to the North Pole to get some ice for Big Bird's :wisdom: lemonade

3. Everyone on the street has switched places

4. The Count's :batty: thunder is stolen

BertFan

Reaction score
I have 4 episode plots written and I need to decide which one I will use in the pilot

1. Guy Smiley hosts another game of "Beat the Time" and the contestants have to find things that begin with the letter G. It appears that all of the G things have gone missing so Bert, Ernie, Captain Quack and Officer Plucky help find the G things
2. The group (with the help of Super Grover :super:) travel to the North Pole to get some ice for Big Bird's :wisdom: lemonade

3. Everyone on the street has switched places

4. The Count's :batty: thunder is stolen
How about you use these 4 episode plots for the first 4 episodes.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I am trying to figure out how to make Yip yip Martian puppets for this series