The Old Cartoon Network Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Another interesting thing about EEE is that it was the first original CN show that wasn't produced in-house by Hanna-Barbera, or what eventually became Cartoon Network Studios . . . a trend that continued with their new original shows up until Billy and Mandy.

Benjiex

Reaction score
When I was young like 14 years ago. I'm always watching Cartoon Network from morning till evening. I love watching Dexter's Laboratory, Johnny Bravo, Powerpuff Girls and many more. :smile:

Schfifty

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere, but did anyone else ever find this station ID rather...interesting? (Note: Embedding's disabled, so just click the link to YT)

I guess every Nick kid used to get severely PO'd seeing this. :laugh:

Any Del

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere, but did anyone else ever find this station ID rather...interesting? (Note: Embedding's disabled, so just click the link to YT)

I guess every Nick kid used to get severely PO'd seeing this. :laugh:
I remembered that and seeing Dexter's reaction made me :laugh: out loud.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I didn't make the connection, because that microscopic blob looks red instead of orange to me.

However, there is this, and it's hilarious:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I had no idea of the existence of this CD:

I remember the song being used in a promo for Cow and Chicken though, but I had no idea it was included on a CD of Cartoon Network songs . . . matter of fact, the only CN CD I ever remember existing was one for Dexter.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I had no idea of the existence of this CD:

I remember the song being used in a promo for Cow and Chicken though, but I had no idea it was included on a CD of Cartoon Network songs . . . matter of fact, the only CN CD I ever remember existing was one for Dexter.
Was it this?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Actually, no, I forgot about that.

I was refering to this one:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Despite the enormous success of EEE, CN has evidently rejected Danny Antonucci's new show.

But get this, you know who else has rejected it? Netflix. That's right. The platform that creators and producers have been praising for years for giving them the freedom to do the shows they want they way they want to has rejected a show because they don't like the way the creator wants to do it!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So much for Netflix being the liberator from corporate influence that has damaged the creativity of making TV shows for the past 20-30 years!