The New Am I The Only One Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Am I the only one who feels like every TV show should have at least one holiday episode over the course of its run?

I know a vast majority of network shows in recent years seem to do annual holiday episodes for each of the major ones, like Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas, but I can think a few shows from years past that never did a single holiday episode.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Since this was a controversial topic going on constantly last year (ugh...):

Am I the only one (on this forum) that’s been sexually harassed? Not assaulted, but harassed?

No joke. This troll on YouTube back in 2008 asked me to show him a picture of my *****. My stupid 15-year-old self not thinking went ahead and did it. Something I regret a lot.

Two years later, this kid who graduated from my school in 2008 kept asking me (and a couple other of my friends, too) if I wanted to jack off with him in person. I felt super uncomfortable that I ended up blocking him for good. And keep in mind, he was in his 20’s by this point and I was still a minor (17). He could have gone to prison for that.

Then in 2013, this one kid from my school in my grade kept trying to flirt with me and I told him out of respect it was making me uncomfortable and he tried playing the victim even when I wasn’t being rude. I stopped talking to him since (he also tried doing that to another friend of mine).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
As far as Baby Bear is concerned, the only time I disliked the character was up until Season 30, when they expanded the character beyond just being in a perpetual feud with Goldilocks, and actually gave him more dimension instead of being a one-dimensional fairy tale character.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks Kristen Stewart and Emma Watson are starting to look like they could pass as long lost sisters?