Since when does WMG own Sesame Street?

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Why is some content by the owner we upload (especially full episodes and any episode of a full show) considered copyright?
To cut to the chase, if we upload all the Muppet Show seasons to YouTube then no one's gonna buy the DVD's.

BuddyBoy600alt

Reaction score
@Fozzieboba, I don't think it's gonna do well on Dailymotion.
According to @D'Snowth's video demanding people to stop asking him for Sesame Street content, he said that "Dailymotion had recently gotten just as bad about copyright as YouTube now that they've figured that more people are immigrating to there from YouTube."
I don't post much on Dailymotion. Since they don't have video comments. And now, I use Twitch to post videos.

BuddyBoy600alt

Reaction score
I upload full episodes on my Google Photos album and SW hasn't taken down anything from there. Trust me it will work.
I have to agree with Muzzario. And besides. I am currently uploading Sesame Street clips on Twitch! I had to give up posting Sesame Street clips on Youtube after Sesame Workshop put up a Copyright complaint on Youtube back in 2013. Besides that, I also posted episodes of Disney's Marsupilami on Twitch as well.