The Official Top 10 Anything...

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Top 10 stupidest U.S. Thomas edits

1. "The Sad Story of Henry/Come Out, Henry!"

"Eventually, even Sir Topham Hatt gave up. 'We shall take away your rails,' he said, 'and leave you here until you are ready to come out of the tunnel!' "

Original line: "And leave you here for always and always and always!"

2. "Edward and Gordon/Edward Helps Out"

"Edward was left out of breath and far behind, but he was happy, because he had been so helpful." (As he comes down with a sad look on his face).

Original line: "He ran on to the next station..."

3. "Thomas Comes to Breakfast"

"There was worse to come! 'You're in alot of trouble, Thomas!' "

Original line: "You are a very naughty engine!" (Because somehow this line is now innapropriate for America...).

4. "Cows/A Cow on the Line"

" 'That must be Bluebell!,' said the porter. 'Her calf is here, looking for her mother!' "

Original line: "Ready to go to market!"

5. "The Diseasel"

"Bill pretended not to be frightened."

Original line: "Bill pretended to be frightened."

6. "Thomas and the Guard/Thomas and the Conductor"

"He was very hot, so he had a drink, and told them that Thomas had left them behind."

Original line: "....and told them all about it."

7. "Thomas, Percy and the Coal/Double Trouble"

"The last load POURED down! 'Help! Heeeelp!,' cried Thomas."

Original line: " 'HELP! I'M CHOKING!,' cried Thomas. (And yet the line " 'I'm NOT disgraceful!,' choked Thomas" was fine. :rolleyes: )

8. "Henry's Forrest"

"Now, whenever Henry stops by the forrest, he can see the new trees growing strong and tall! Sometimes, everywhere is very quiet..."

Original line: "Now, whenever Henry stops by the forrest, he can see the new trees growing strong and tall, and the animals are coming back! Sometimes, everywhere is very quiet..."

9. "Percy and Harold/Percy Proves a Point"

" 'Silly thing!,' said Percy. 'Why can't it go and BUZZ somewhere else?!"

Original line: " 'Stupid thing,' said Percy." (Because apparently saying "stupid" in this episode was now harsh, unlike other episodes...").

And finally....

10. "Thomas and Percy's Christmas Adventure/Thomas and Percy's Mountain Adventure"

Litterally the entire episode having to be changed to Thanksgiving to fit with the plot of the Shining Time Station episode it aired on. Honestly, I wish Carlin narrated this episode for home video instead of Shining Time Station like he did with certain episodes. Having to change the plot really hurt the episode; first off, the show takes place in the U.K; Thanksgiving doesn't happen there. Second, some parts of the episode literally had to be cut out to accommodate the "Thanksgiving" plot and as a result, the audio goes completely out of sync and the episode ends with a freeze frame.... Oh, and not to mention, THE EPISODE SHOWS CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS IN THE END????

And that's that.

Last edited:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Top ten words I used to think were pronounced differently for a long time:
10. Posthumous (I thought it was pronounced post-humous)
9. Misogynist (thought it had the soft g sound in the middle)
8. Cello (thought it started with an s-sound as opposed to a ch-sound)
7. Archive (thought it was pronounced arch-iv as opposed to ark-hive)
6. Wontkins (though maybe I'm still right.... I used to think it was "wantkins", until I saw an "ask henson.com" post that said "Wilkins WILL drink it, Wontkins WON'T"... But I'm still not sure if I've ever heard the name spoken)
5. Aloysious (thought it was pronounced aloys-sus)
4. Flaherty (thought it was pronounced with an H sound.... though I have heard it pronounced differently from different people, don't think I've ever hear an H sound when the name was pronounced; can't remember how I've heard Joe Flaherty pronounce his last name)
3. McLeod (I thought it was pronounced as written, but a few years ago I heard it pronounced as McCloud)
2. Abbott (thought it was pronounced like it was spelled as opposed to like rabbit without the r)
1. Groening (I thought it was pronounced groanning as opposed to rhyming with "raining").

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Top ten episodes of The Goldbergs by season:

season one.
10. The President's Fitness Test
9. A Wrestler Named Goldberg
8. Circle of Driving
7. For Your Own Good
6. Muscles Mirsky
5. Shopping
4. Mini Murray
3. The Kremp's
2. Goldberg's Never Say Die
1. The Other Smother

season two
10. Bill Murray
9. The Darryl Darkins Dance
8. The Adam Bomb
7. Dance Party USA
6. A Goldberg Thanksgiving
5. DannyDonnieJoeyJonJordan
4. I Rode a Hover Board
3. The Facts of Bleeping Life
2. I Drank the Mold
1. Barry Goldberg's Day Off

season three
10. Have a Summer
9. The Dirty Dancing Dance
8. Jimmy 5 is Alive
7. In Conclusion, Thnksgiving
6. Baio and Switch
5. A Kick *** Risky Business Party
4. I Caddyshacked the Pool
3. Double Dare
2. Weird Al
1. 12 Tapes for One Penny

season four
10. Agassi
9. A Night to Remember
8. The Greatest Musical Ever Written
7. Han Ukka Solo
6. George! George Glass!
5. Breakfast Club
4. Crazy Calls
3. Kara-Te Kid
2. Holy K.I.T.T.
1. The Spencer's Gifts

season five
10. Parents Just Don't Understand
9. 1990-Something
8. Let's Val Kilmer This Car
7. Revenge O'the Nerds
6. Weird Science
5. Jackie Likes Star Trek
4. Dinner with the Goldbergs
3. Spaceballs
2. Hogan is My Grandfather
1. Adam Spielberg

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Top 10 favorite video games:

10. Zelda OoT - I will admit I never beat this game (and probably spent the least time with it out of any game on this list [got to the Water Temple and had my fill]), but I played enough of it to appreciate why people say it's deserving of GOAT status; incredible soundtrack and incredible immersion

9. Donkey Kong Country - I'm not sure if I've actually beaten this one either, but incredible soundtrack (which will be a theme here [no pun intended] -- water music is GOAT), I love Silicon graphics and stellar gameplay

8. Dead Rising - awesome concept, nicely executed, ahead of it's time upon release (the sequels just got worse and worse), memorable characters and perfect amount of content; abandoned mall immersion ftw

7. Gears of War - still pop this one in for the occasional online match to screw around, whether it's killing my teammates or glitching; like Dead Rising (same time, same console), ahead of its time

6. Simpsons Hit & Run - amazing GTA clone; wish there was more of a combat system and a last generation sequel, but sunk many hours (and probably days) into this one as a kid. Easily the best Simpsons game (a franchise known for having terrible games)

5. Mario Kart Double Dash - this was the multiplayer game my family and I sunk the most hours into growing up; super intense (screaming at the screen)... dunno why the dual-kart system was never revisited, but this is probably the best all-around Mario Kart (sorry nostalgia *cough* N64)

4. Smash Melee - equally as viable a single player as multiplayer experience between unlocking the characters, trophies, stages, etc. I know it has a huge competitive base (which I've casually followed), but I agree with the creator that Smash is meant to/should be a casual party game (items on pls)

3. Mario RPG - super memorable characters (that were never revisited again), great humor, awesome soundtrack, immersive world and I believe it's underrated as a whole

2. Kingdom Hearts - a mashup everyone was shocked worked, but c'mon: visiting all the Disney films in a quality triple-A title? That's a bonafide smash to me. The Disney stuff was executed flawlessly, amazing soundtrack and this was the last game before the series got silly convoluted; Dearly Beloved anyone? Despite many of the plot devices sucking, this was more than a game

1. Mario 64 - to me, the best all-around pickup and play game out there. Awesome soundtrack, just enough content to finish or 100%, super memorable stages; my only complaint is that even by '96's standards, the game felt a bit isolated and empty. I don't know if it was missing a multiplayer aspect or more friendly NPC's (*cough* Luigi) who did something other than just stand there and talk, but that always stuck out to me. I don't think Mario Odyssey topped this game over two decades later... I could go on how Mario Odyssey was underwhelming, but that's beside the point

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Top 10 worst “singers” of all time:
1. Camila Cabello
2. Meaghan Trainor
3. Kanye West
4. Rebecca Black
5. The Jonas Brothers
6. Justin Bieber
7. Miley Cyrus
8. Robin Thicke
9. Ozzy Osbourne