When you need to rant...

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Am I the only one who's sick of kids ranting on the internet about trivial sh:eek:t?
Only god knows I can say that Patrick Star is a spoiled brat cuz he rants like this: "NNOOOOOOOO SCHFIFTY BLOCKED ME!!!!!! I WANT MY EPISODES BACK!!!!!" There's even someone on YouTube who had been meltin' down over a Noddy Shop episode that was not taped off PBS!

Last edited:

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
I don't think I do. Your post left me confounded, bemused, and completely, undeniably confused. Please go back and re-type it in a way that makes sense to the reader.

Yours,
David.
Got it retyped. :wink:

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Only god knows I can say that Patrick Star is a spoiled brat cuz he rants like this: "NNOOOOOOOO SCHFIFTY BLOCKED ME!!!!!! I WANT MY EPISODES BACK!!!!!" There's even someone on YouTube who had been meltin' down over a Noddy Shop episode that was not taped off PBS!
Dude.

You do realize that Patrick Star is @Any Del, right?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I hate it when YouTubers have intros that are like 30 seconds long. Just a little 5 to 10 second intro is fine, but they do not need to be like TV show intros.

They feel the need to make them as big and elaborate as they can, and they always have some crazy special effects - and the video itself hasn't even started yet!

And most of the time, they have to have obnoxious, blaring dubstep or trap music that melts your ears. Sometimes they do that in their outros, too, which scares the crap outta you when you have your headphones on and your volume turned up.

So yeah, they're basically the YouTube equivalent of those flashy opening/closing logos with the loud Moog fanfares from the 70's and 80's. I just wanna watch your dang video, not your stupid overdone intro. :mad:
Late response, but oh my God YES!

This was an issue I also faced when I was downloading songs off YouTube to play on my radio show in college - I'd find the song and it has some stupid intro with cheap effects, with or without music. :rolleyes: