When you need to rant...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, because the headphones I use aren't manufactured anymore, so Amazon is the only place I can still find them.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I am getting sick of that ****** canoe talk about his chiseled body on every YouTube ad.

I swear, I have the shittiest luck with headphones. For a number of months now, my have gradually worked less and less consistently, then I've discovered what the problem is: the wires inside the plug/jack itself are just shredded. So now, once again, I gotta order another new pair, but this time I have to wait another week or so when I have the money to order them, because things are really tight at the moment.
This is so f'ng funny; mine broke again yesterday when I was on the treadmill. I use iFrogz; I ordered three more pairs of Amazon yesterday ($18 a pop). I won't go wireless cause I don't want to have to charge them/worry about them dying as I'm cutting the grass or something.

On a similar tangent, my new Macbook Pro moved the headphone jack to the right side of the keyboard, which is a minor inconvenience for me; don't you just love it when companies just change things for no reason. The top row of keys is now a "touch bar", which is super lame, not only cause you have to look at it instead of knowing the keys by muscle memory, but it is also just unresponsive sometimes, and I've only had this laptop for a week.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
I swear, I have the shittiest luck with headphones. For a number of months now, my have gradually worked less and less consistently, then I've discovered what the problem is: the wires inside the plug/jack itself are just shredded. So now, once again, I gotta order another new pair, but this time I have to wait another week or so when I have the money to order them, because things are really tight at the moment.
Yeah, yeah. I've had the same luck with MY earbuds ALL THE TIME since 2010 so smart. After a few months of use, one side of my earbuds always shorts out. I keep asking my parents "BUY ME A NEW PAIR OF EARBUDS!!!!!". I've been getting new ones every 2-3 months. Apparently I can say Skullcandy are the best earbuds since they last LONGER than other ****** earbuds from other manufacturers. I prefer Skullcandy earbuds better and I've been wearing them for a year now without wearing them out. :smile:

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Yeah, yeah. I've had the same luck with MY earbuds ALL THE TIME since 2010 so smart. After a few months of use, one side of my earbuds always shorts out. I keep asking my parents "BUY ME A NEW PAIR OF EARBUDS!!!!!". I've been getting new ones every 2-3 months. Apparently I can say Skullcandy are the best earbuds since they last LONGER than other ****** earbuds from other manufacturers. I prefer Skullcandy earbuds better and I've been wearing them for a year now without wearing them out. :smile:

Unlike the headphones. Manners cost nothing

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Plus, Skullcandy is a very expensive brand anyway - sometimes running upward of $200 a pair.