When you need to rant...

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Homie? LOL XD

I learned that word from a friend of mine, Quinton.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I'm sorry, but there are seriously days I feel like when I explain how I'm feeling with something no one listens and just dismisses me off as some ignorant cock.

So, what ******* ever.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Any Del

Reaction score
Won't need to worry because they're sorry for nagging. They love you now.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
I'M JUST GONNA RANT A LITTLE:

Dear Mr Lloris

You have embarrassed yourself, your family,the fans and the club. Your actions cannot be forgiven especially since your our club captain. Drink Driving is a serious offense and you are extremely lucky nobody got hurt from your stupidity last night.

I hope Pochitinho takes action and strips you of you captaincy and gives it to somebody who isn't a complete ***. Someone like Jan Vertonghen or Harry Kane.

When you eventually leave the club you will no longer be considered a legend and a respected player in a lot of fans eyes. And you only have yourself to blame

Drink Driving is inexcusable and he deserves to be punished

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I dunno about anyone else, but man, I am just ready for summer to be over. :grr:

I went for a walk down the railroad tracks to sit near the river. I was hoping the bugs wouldn't be out much since it was cool, but alas.... Still got attacked. :rolleyes:

It sucks how even when fall comes around, we're still gonna have to deal with those little ******** in October. :smirk:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I swear, I have the shittiest luck with headphones. For a number of months now, my have gradually worked less and less consistently, then I've discovered what the problem is: the wires inside the plug/jack itself are just shredded. So now, once again, I gotta order another new pair, but this time I have to wait another week or so when I have the money to order them, because things are really tight at the moment.