What made you angry today?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So, I decided to treat myself to dinner tonight because I met 2 wonderful puppeteers and also these past two weeks have been such a headache having to take care of my cat (she's a good girl but can be SUCH a brat with everything).

But anyway, I made a mistake of ordering a sandwich that has the word "bomb" in it, and this is a mistake I should have learned before because it's happened in the past; chances are your sandwich is going to have alot of nasty stuff in it.

But anyway, I went to a pizzeria close to my house and wanted to get a steak and cheese sub. But I made the mistake of choosing the "bomb" instead of "special" (though I did ask for just steak and cheese; but of course, the woman at the counter wasn't listening and I could tell they were going to mess up my order. :rolleyes: )

And sure enough, they did. Peppers, cool, ham, yuck, mushrooms, NASTY!

I could barely even finish one half of the sandwich. There's 10 dollars I'll never get back, but, eh, lesson learned I guess. :smirk:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The fact that there were so many ***holes that didn't bother to turn their high beams off when I was driving at night to return some books and make a money deposit. :grr:

Literally almost went off the road because of this one prick coming up a hill on a blind area because he didn't turn them off. And guess what? It was a truck driver. Scumbag.

Coincidentally though, blinded by the light was playing on the radio. :shifty:

captainjlt

Reaction score
Reported my bike stolen and had evidence of a chop shop going on because they stole all my other neighbors bikes as well. Police say well there's not much we can do and closed the case. Frustrated with the EPD.

gravy

Reaction score
Heckle and Jeckle f:scary::scary:king broke my projector.

GrouchFanatic

Reaction score
I’m very overweight so my aunt suggested that I try New England fat loss; my mother exploded at me as soon as I told her cause she was mad that paid $25 for an appointment without consulting her first. My mother is absolutely impossible!