Pet Peeves

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You know what's super annoying?

When you're going for a bike ride on the right side or going for a walk on the other, and the car passing you has someone that wants to scream something obnoxious right in your ear as they pass by.

Happened to me at least 4 times.

Once when I was 13 in the summer of '06. Went for a bike ride on a main road near my house at night, and some guy yells "WEAR A SHIRT!" at me as he drives by. I'm just thinking "Um, okay...?".

Another time in late 2008 when I was 15 and riding my bike to the Lawrence library (it was ****. Going up a steep hill near my house, man. :drool: ) and this one dude who had like a pale tan skin color and black hair wearing a muscle shirt just literally screams in my ear ("AHHHHHHH!") as he passes by me, gives me a death glare and goes back in his car. I didn't say or do anything cause he actually looked pretty scary, but I was just thinking "the **** is your problem, man?".

Then there was one time when I was 20 and attending my first year at New England Tech in late 2013 when I had to walk down to the school to make up a math quiz I missed. This one car passes by and some stupid teenage kid sticks his head out the window and screams "**** YOU!" I'm just like "Okay, whatever....".

And then this happened 2 years ago in 2016, some tan car drives by me and a kid points his finger at me in the shape of a gun screaming "BAM!" which kind of concerned me a little because that felt like a threat. This was the same day some guy almost ran me over because he was on his cell phone and he tried chewing me out for getting in his way and threatened to cut my head open. I was worried it was the same car.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I get that from time to time while I'm out cleaning up litter in the neighborhood, lol.

Last edited:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
You know what's super annoying?

When you're going for a bike ride on the right side or going for a walk on the other, and the car passing you has someone that wants to scream something obnoxious right in your ear as they pass by.

Happened to me at least 4 times.

Once when I was 13 in the summer of '06. Went for a bike ride on a main road near my house at night, and some guy yells "WEAR A SHIRT!" at me as he drives by. I'm just thinking "Um, okay...?".

Another time in late 2008 when I was 15 and riding my bike to the Lawrence library (it was ****. Going up a steep hill near my house, man. :drool: ) and this one dude who had like a pale tan skin color and black hair wearing a muscle shirt just literally screams in my ear ("AHHHHHHH!") as he passes by me, gives me a death glare and goes back in his car. I didn't say or do anything cause he actually looked pretty scary, but I was just thinking "the **** is your problem, man?".

Then there was one time when I was 20 and attending my first year at New England Tech in late 2013 when I had to walk down to the school to make up a math quiz I missed. This one car passes by and some stupid teenage kid sticks his head out the window and screams "**** YOU!" I'm just like "Okay, whatever....".

And then this happened 2 years ago in 2016, some tan car drives by me and a kid points his finger at me in the shape of a gun screaming "BAM!" which kind of concerned me a little because that felt like a threat. This was the same day some guy almost ran me over because he was on his cell phone and he tried chewing me out for getting in his way and threatened to cut my head open. I was worried it was the same car.
I wouldn't pay them much mind. Once they drive off, they're out of sight, out of mind.
Once 20 years ago we were driving along this winding mountain road in Pennsylvania.
This piece of crap car comes up behind me and leans on the horn. I'm going the speed limit, but the road is narrow, and over to the left is a cliff, about 500 feet straight down. Somehow he passes me (crossing a double solid line, big no-no) there's a car in front of him. The crappy car is swerving, honking, but there's no way to pass. Somehow he passes, and starts throwing garbage at the slow driver in front of me. A mile later, we see the crap car busted by three cop cars, sirens blaring, lights flashing, the whole deal.
Big grin on my face. Justice served.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So, I already admitted that I have a small foot fetish. But you know what I hate?

People who literally don't take care of them. Foot fungus, foot odor.... :grouchy:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The fact that people feel the need to bring race or gender into every single situation. :rolleyes:

I was watching a video on Facebook of a black man helping out a woman in a wheel chair to her house to get her out of the heat, and this ignorant ***hole says "I can't see this the same way with a white man with blue eyes doing this" like shut the **** up for Christ sake.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Honestly, just the fact that we basically have a 36-year-old manchild who thinks having autism is the perfect cover up for immature behavior that I can tell has just been lurking the forums to see which posts go against his thoughts (which isn't the pet peeve, by the way) and that people on this site, like always, aren't gonna bother using their common sense to ignore him and give in to his little temper tantrums (this part is the pet peeve). :rolleyes:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So, I already admitted that I have a small foot fetish.
That reminds me, I was browsing through a Dexter's Lab wiki the other day, and I kid you not, there's a number of notes throughout the wiki regarding the number of toes on Dee Dee's feet.