Pet Peeves

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Honestly, just the fact that we basically have a 36-year-old manchild who thinks having autism is the perfect cover up for immature behavior that I can tell has just been lurking the forums to see which posts go against his thoughts (which isn't the pet peeve, by the way) and that people on this site, like always, aren't gonna bother using their common sense to ignore him and give in to his little temper tantrums (this part is the pet peeve). :rolleyes:
And that person would be Duke Remington, right?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
So, I already admitted that I have a small foot fetish. But you know what I hate?

People who literally don't take care of them. Foot fungus, foot odor.... :grouchy:
You may have a small foot fetish. That leaves me out because I don't have small feet! 8)

At least they're clean. As a diabetic, I have to take good care of them. Clean the space between the toes (sweat and fungus love to hide there), keep my nails trimmed, powdered to keep them dry. Sweaty feet are nasty.

Any Del

Reaction score
You may have a small foot fetish. That leaves me out because I don't have small feet! 8)

At least they're clean. As a diabetic, I have to take good care of them. Clean the space between the toes (sweat and fungus love to hide there), keep my nails trimmed, powdered to keep them dry. Sweaty feet are nasty.
Hit the nail right there!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
^^^^^^^^

This!

Sensitive people I can understand if they just tell me something like "Listen, I'd appreciate it if you didn't say that in front of me." Instead of "OH MAI GAD DAT'S SOO UFFENSIV! U SHUD B ASHAMED!!!1111!!!" and impatient people I've pretty much learned to either walk away from or take them out of my life.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Hit the nail right there!
No, don't hit the nail right there. Once about ten years ago I tried wearing Crocs ( one of the biggest mistakes of my life), broke a toenail, got a blister, led to an infection that almost lost a toe. I hope it never happens to anyone here, foot infections are the most vile, foul-smelling things ever. Two weeks of antibiotics, changing bandages daily for the infection to heal. You want nasty? Here ya go.