The "You know what?" thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I could see Snowth and I having a video game/rock papper scissors competition to see who plays Noodle. :stick_out_tongue:

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
What the frick frack is Snowth and Noodle anyways? Is it an inside joke that I'm not getting?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I could see Snowth and I having a video game/rock papper scissors competition to see who plays Noodle. :stick_out_tongue:
You don't think it would make sense that, I don't know, D'Snowth plays Snowth? :stick_out_tongue:

What the frick frack is Snowth and Noodle anyways? Is it an inside joke that I'm not getting?
Pretty much. You're probably better off not getting it anyway. :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Maybe it would help if you actually explained how this ended up becoming an in-joke around here. . . .

In the discussion of Noodle from Gorillaz, LittleJerry made the remark that "Snowth and Noodle" was a better love story than -- you get the idea. Then, I think it was KarWash who said that "Snowth and Noodle" sounded like the title of a pre-school show on Sprout, which I took a step further and said (jokingly) it would be my next web series on YouTube. LittleJerry later recorded the Wayne Newman-esque theme song with all the awful rhyming and everything, so this all lead to the video he just linked, which I made as my April Fool's prank this year.