Little things we've noticed

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Couple things in "Wet Paint" I've noticed.

1) how badly chroma-keyed the paint splashing footage is. Seriously, have you noticed the lines forming around the heads of the characters?

2) How Now's helmet almost slipping off during the second chorus.

3) the paint bucket stand can be seen wobbling a couple times.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed how the Sing Along Earth songs video has very weird audio issues?

Like, many of the songs have the vocals drowned out from the sound effects and music, and the Willie Wimple song echos.

Honestly, I thought it was just an issue with my old capture card when I captured stuff from the video in 2007, given how I didn't care about framerate/shutter speed, etc.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You know what I've always been a little confused about in "You're Alive"?

Why the backdrop on the close ups of Little Chrissy is blue, but the close up shots of the Alphabeats and the medium shots of the whole group are red.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So now that we know which episodes Chrissy and Jeffy sang with Elmo are, and now that we know "Startin' Kindergarten" and "I Go to School" were both street scenes songs (I still feel silly thinking it was originally an album song), it seems like the only time Big Jeffy sang back up for Little Chrissy in a standalone segment was "Gonna Rock You to Sleep."

I find it odd why season 21 had Big Jeffy in place of the lavender Alphabeat, then season 22 it was back to normal (Cluck Around the Clock), then season 23 Big Jeffy is back (Gonna Rock You to Sleep). Did the puppet get misplaced often?

Last edited:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
After looking at the Big Jeffy puppet in A Muppet Family Christmas, I'd definitely say the episode where Jerry and his group visit the street in the late 80's is from season 19 (both being in 1987).

minor muppetz

Reaction score
After looking at the Big Jeffy puppet in A Muppet Family Christmas, I'd definitely say the episode where Jerry and his group visit the street in the late 80's is from season 19 (both being in 1987).
Well, Gina made her debut in season 19, and it featured David who left after season 20, so it'd have to be one of those two seasons. Not to mention a brief clip of Gina jumping with excitement in Hooper's store is in the opening montage in Sesame Street: 20 and Still Counting.

Man, David and Gina only got to know each other for two years. How sad.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
It just reminds me of all the horrible stuff Northern Calloway went through.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
You know, even though they only worked together for a little over a year, I think Gina actually had better chemistry with David than she did with Mr. Handford.

cjd874

Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed that in the early SS specials that were shot on location, Big Bird had some type of neckwear? He sports a scarf in Christmas Eve, and he wears a necktie in Big Bird in China, Big Bird in Japan, and Don't Eat the Pictures. Was this to help Caroll Spinney perform more easily, or did the costume designers want the Bird to look more fashion savvy?