Little things we've noticed

cjd874

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed how whenever a character faints, no one around seems to care?

No one is like "Oh my gosh! They fainted! Somebody call 911!"

Okay, it's just Muppet humor of course. I felt like poking fun at it. :stick_out_tongue:
Very true! One memorable exception is the skit in which Ernie gives Bert a doctor's checkup. When Bert faints at the end, Ernie says, "Is there a doctor in the house?" with some measure of concern.

On the other hand, in the Grover the waiter sketches, it's clear that Grover doesn't really care if/when Mr. Johnson faints.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You know what I noticed in the skits with Harvey Kneeslapper and the Jim Henson blue guy (sans the I skit)?

After Harvey runs off laughing, most of the blue guy's groans sounds like "I'm going to get you for this!", But in the D skit, it sounds more like "ugh, here we go again." I wonder if he was just expecting the worst to happen. :search:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
After Harvey runs off laughing, most of the blue guy's groans sounds like "I'm going to get you for this!", But in the D skit, it sounds more like "ugh, here we go again." I wonder if he was just expecting the worst to happen. :search:
Well, they are in New York, so...

cjd874

Reaction score
Say, I wonder what happened to the two Lefty's, their bosses and Benny, now that you mention it. :search:
Well, one Lefty got ten days in the can for stealing a golden AN...sooooo...

EDIT: And maybe his boss got twenty days in the can for robbing a man of his frying pan and his electric fan.

Dunno what happened to Benny, Lefty #2, and their boss though.

Last edited:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Has anyone ever noticed in part 1 of the Grover "walk" skit, when the Monotones "help" out Grover with the letters, they all act tired but Big Jeffy is the only one who actually looks, well.... Tired?

On two other notes, I noticed Jerry's dashki is on backwards and Richard has Jeff's boned necklace, interestingly enough.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
For a few years in the 2000s, Big Bird's name wasn't on his mailbox.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Something I just realized, and most of you probably knew this already but, Follow That Bird had to have been Marty P. Robinson's first performance as Telly, as it was filmed in between seasons 16 and 17 and Brian Muehl left the show after the 16th season.