Twelve Year-Old Ventriloquist Darci Lynne on America's Got Talent

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
I'm not. Sure she has talent but is she any different to Fator or Zerdin who won it no. I have just been talking too a 17 year old ventriloquist called max Fulham both from England and he agrees that the novelty of ventriloquism has now started to wear off because it is now not really that rare in the USA and it now makes SHI*TY vents think there good
I knew she would win! So happy for her!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I'm not. Sure she has talent but is she any different to Fator or Zerdin who won it no. I have just been talking too a 17 year old ventriloquist called max Fulham both from England and he agrees that the novelty of ventriloquism has now started to wear off because it is now not really that rare in the USA and it now makes SHI*TY vents think there good
Why aren't you happy? Were you hoping for someone else to win?

gravy

Reaction score
I'd don't watch AGT as I live in England but for the sake of Ventriloquism I would have liked someone else to win yes
I know exactly what you mean. Every single ventriloquist on AGT has won so far and it's getting old. If you want to win AGT 100% guaranteed, be a ventriloquist.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
She's got her own live show on tour now! She's really going places really quickly, it's amazing!