Steve Whitmire has left the Muppets, Matt Vogel to continue as Kermit

KrazyJoe

Reaction score
So is everyone suddenly hating Muppets 2011? It's weird that initially muppet productions receive critical acclaim on this site, but as time goes on, everyone starts to hate them. Same thing happened with VMX. I thought 'Pictures in my head' was a great song.
oh, not I! I adored both of the more recent films. They are both fantastic!

KrazyJoe

Reaction score
So is everyone suddenly hating Muppets 2011? It's weird that initially muppet productions receive critical acclaim on this site, but as time goes on, everyone starts to hate them. Same thing happened with VMX. I thought 'Pictures in my head' was a great song.
By the way, what is VMX?

KrazyJoe

Reaction score
It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie.
Oh, I love that! I watch it every Christmas season. I felt like that was the first real 'return to form' of the classic Muppet characters after Jim's death. So many characters like Scooter and Rolf had gone unused throughout the 90s but made their returns in that film.

DarthGonzo

Reaction score
Oh, I love that! I watch it every Christmas season. I felt like that was the first real 'return to form' of the classic Muppet characters after Jim's death. So many characters like Scooter and Rolf had gone unused throughout the 90s but made their returns in that film.
That doesn't make it a good film.