Dealing with depression and anxiety

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
You are NOT a piece of garbage. You are special, you are unique, you are doing tremendous things with your life.

Fears and doubts can do major damage. Always trust your first instinct. If you know in your heart the right answer, stand by it.
Don't beat yourself up over what you can't change. If nobody else will forgive you, I will right now.

You're forgiven, it's done.

I've been around the same mountain as you, struggled with the same things. You're better than that. You can't change yesterday, but look forward to tomorrow.
No estas basura, mamacita.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
You are NOT a piece of garbage. You are special, you are unique, you are doing tremendous things with your life.

Fears and doubts can do major damage. Always trust your first instinct. If you know in your heart the right answer, stand by it.
Don't beat yourself up over what you can't change. If nobody else will forgive you, I will right now.

You're forgiven, it's done.

I've been around the same mountain as you, struggled with the same things. You're better than that. You can't change yesterday, but look forward to tomorrow.
No estas basura, mamacita.
I very much appreciate that, thanks!

(The proper Spanish phrasing would be, 'No eres basura'; either way, I understand the sentiment and again, I thank you <3 )

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Yes they did.
That's terrible. I'm sorry. As one who has dealt with weight issues off and on, I can tell you that regarding yourself as unattractive -- or listening to anyoen who bodyshames you -- is unproductive, and does NOT help you overcome bad habits or increase self-esteem.

Exercise for your long-term health, yes. But don't let anyone judge your body shape.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
That's terrible. I'm sorry. As one who has dealt with weight issues off and on, I can tell you that regarding yourself as unattractive -- or listening to anyoen who bodyshames you -- is unproductive, and does NOT help you overcome bad habits or increase self-esteem.

Exercise for your long-term health, yes. But don't let anyone judge your body shape.
Thank you.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Today, the COO of the entire company (and I work for a global company, with offices in several countries) will be breathing down my neck for an hour and a half, shadowing me on calls and seeing what I do. Though a small part of me is all Yo, Back Office, represent!, the rest of me is very worried.

I've been told this brass is a nice guy, and to be fair I have already met and worked with a couple of them who are actually decent AND efficient, but all my gruntles are very dissed right now.

:shifty: Ho, boy. You know you don't wanna diss them off!
:rolleyes: Si si, hokay...the gruntles are muy mal.

Send me good thoughts around 10:15 central time, hey guys?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Today, the COO of the entire company (and I work for a global company, with offices in several countries) will be breathing down my neck for an hour and a half, shadowing me on calls and seeing what I do. Though a small part of me is all Yo, Back Office, represent!, the rest of me is very worried.

I've been told this brass is a nice guy, and to be fair I have already met and worked with a couple of them who are actually decent AND efficient, but all my gruntles are very dissed right now.

:shifty: Ho, boy. You know you don't wanna diss them off!
:rolleyes: Si si, hokay...the gruntles are muy mal.

Send me good thoughts around 10:15 central time, hey guys?
Sorry i'm late but, I hope all went well. It's definitely nerve-wracking having someone breath down your neck when your used to doing things a certain way. It's kind of like how my house is peaceful and we run things in a way that works for us, but than our grandparents come over and it's like their quietly judging us (maybe it's just in my head, but it feels that way).

Anyway, just know, if your good at what you do, you have absolutely nothing to worry about. Just do the job as you would any other time and you'll do great, i'm sure of it.

Sendin' you good vibes from Texas :wink:. Good luck :excited:!