Ask MikaelaMuppet Anything

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
What is this a parody of?
I saw this extremely strange RC sketch a few nights ago and it has been stuck in my head ever since. Whenever I think of this sketch, it feels almost as if my mind is trying to bring back formerly forgotten memories of a childhood show that traumatized me.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
What is this a parody of?
I saw this extremely strange RC sketch a few nights ago and it has been stuck in my head ever since. Whenever I think of this sketch, it feels almost as if my mind is trying to bring back formerly forgotten memories of a childhood show that traumatized me.
Punky Brewster!

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Here is a poem that I wrote that describes of how I feel about myself:

Would you miss me if I died?
I asked my friend Jaime with tears in my eyes,
Why would say such a horrible thing?
Jaime asked me as the school bell did ring,
I'm a weird, unusual person,
Some people might worsen,
Their opinion of me,
When they learn the truth,
I feel like The Beast,
Trapped in a castle like a horrible monster,
With no one who will ever love me,
I hope some day that I will meet the beauty to my beast,
So I suck it up,
I stop my crying,
I wipe the tears off from my face,
I get up in the morning and go to the Kentucky Nascar race,
Even though I don't get into Nascar races,
I would like to go so I could meet new faces,
Friends that I could hang out with year after year,
Because true friends don't care about the fact that I am weird.

Oh crap! I just noticed something! I'm sorry I forgot the mention this, but that poem was a joke. I was deliberately trying to be as depressing and overly dramatic as possible for dark humor purposes and I'm sorry I forgot that you aren't too familiar with my writing and sense of humor. The intention was a similar style of humor to the Robot Chicken sktch of the Pound Puppies saying
"If you don't buy us we get killed!". It's so dramatic and borderline unrealistically sad it's funny. Robot Chicken often does uses this style of humor such as the sketches where a cat gets killed by a Grim Reaper cat, the one of the Kraken hanging himself, the America's Most Tragic Home Videos skit, and the one of the Wampa beast trying to live life the same way after Luke Skywalker cut off his hand. It's so depressingly sad to a cartoonish level and that's why I often laugh at sketches like that. Family Guy is that way too like the time they did a cutaway of a man dying in The Revolutionary Way with no joke at all. It's funny because it's not funny, if you know what I'm saying. Another example is the Monty Python sketch where the man gets his liver brutally ripped out of his body. If you watch enough of my 1visualfxguy and 2MattTV videos, you will realize that sometimes my sense of humor is extremely morbid sometimes bordering on nightmare fuel and intense tear jerkers with little to no visible comedic purpose other than the technique of exaggeration. My videos have had sketches about serial killers, the world blowing up, cute characters dying, zombies, scary movies, terrorism, families fighting each other, characters betraying each other and nearly every other mayhem imaginable:but it's all in the name of comedy. This was a really bad example of Freud's Law, which means that people don't know whether your joking or not unless you include a :smile: or a :stick_out_tongue:. The poem was actually a parody of the Shrek sketch from Robot Chicken:
Sorry I didn't say that. I hope you can forgive me for not clearing things up, LOL!

Last edited:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Honestly, I was worried that you would stop liking me when you found about my dark sense of humor, the weird fetishes I have, how I don't like Trump, the fact that I'm a total emotional train wreck, how I have had 100s of cartoon crushes and very few real life ones, how I didn't stop toddler shows until I was 8 (which is made apparent on the Nostalgia thread because if you look up the dates on some of my childhood shows, some of them premiered in like 2007 or 2008 and most kids grow out of them when their 3), how I frequently talk neutrally about Family Guy (some things I like on the show, others I don't), and my country life style (some people would call me a redneck and a hippie because of how I like country music, fishing, country-style fried chicken, and hanging out at Bass Pro Shop). Honestly I don't think I'm that likable of a person and sometimes wish I was different. Do you really honestly like me after all the dark things I've said about myself all of which are true?
Oops, that was a joke too, I've completely happy with the way I am, ****!

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Oops, that was a joke too, I've completely happy with the way I am, ****!
We were just talking about dark humor before I posted this so I hope it didn't make you too sad. A lot of the things I laugh at could be seen as high octane nightmare fuel to certain people. I've always been that way. Some of my first videos involved the following scenarios:
-My baby blanket seeks revenge on me for abandoning it and tries to kill me in my sleep
-I turn my friend's pet fish into a vampire with special effects to scare him as a prank
-Ghost Rider advertising a phone that sets it's users heads on fire
-Snuffy stepping on Elmo after he ****** him off by comparing his trunk to a certain body part I probably shouldn't mention on a family forum
-The cast of AAHH! Real Monsters turn into actual, extremely scary monsters that eat children instead of entertaining them

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Oh crap! I just noticed something! I'm sorry I forgot the mention this, but that poem was a joke. I was deliberately trying to be as depressing and overly dramatic as possible for dark humor purposes and I'm sorry I forgot that you aren't too familiar with my writing and sense of humor. The intention was a similar style of humor to the Robot Chicken sktch of the Pound Puppies saying
"If you don't buy us we get killed!". It's so dramatic and borderline unrealistically sad it's funny. Robot Chicken often does uses this style of humor such as the sketches where a cat gets killed by a Grim Reaper cat, the one of the Kraken hanging himself, the America's Most Tragic Home Videos skit, and the one of the Wampa beast trying to live life the same way after Luke Skywalker cut off his hand. It's so depressingly sad to a cartoonish level and that's why I often laugh at sketches like that. Family Guy is that way too like the time they did a cutaway of a man dying in The Revolutionary Way with no joke at all. It's funny because it's not funny, if you know what I'm saying. Another example is the Monty Python sketch where the man gets his liver brutally ripped out of his body. If you watch enough of my 1visualfxguy and 2MattTV videos, you will realize that sometimes my sense of humor is extremely morbid sometimes bordering on nightmare fuel and intense tear jerkers with little to no visible comedic purpose other than the technique of exaggeration. My videos have had sketches about serial killers, the world blowing up, cute characters dying, zombies, scary movies, terrorism, families fighting each other, characters betraying each other and nearly every other mayhem imaginable:but it's all in the name of comedy. This was a really bad example of Freud's Law, which means that people don't know whether your joking or not unless you include a :smile: or a :stick_out_tongue:. The poem was actually a parody of the Shrek sketch from Robot Chicken:
Sorry I didn't say that. I hope you can forgive me for not clearing things up, LOL!
Of course I forgive you.