I had the strangest dream....And you were in it, and you, too!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
my dream actually was about my golf coach and how I dislike him....he donated all our shirts to good will and I went and bought them back, it made him mad.....

Sarah:halo:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I have never dreamed of anybody at MC yet. Interesting to think about it especially any of you who haven't ever shared any pictures of yourselves.
Maybe I'll do it now that I've had this thought. :wink:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I have, in the past, dreamed of a few people here. Without going into the dreams now as I really must go to bed, I'll just try to list who the people were.

Kathy
Beau
Peter (Kimp the Shrimp)

All were separate dreams.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I actually once had a dream that T*K*O was for real, and there was a point where MrsPepper and I were sitting in a conference room with a staff of writers going over the scripts for the upcoming season.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
I have, in the past, dreamed of a few people here. Without going into the dreams now as I really must go to bed, I'll just try to list who the people were.

Kathy
Beau
Peter (Kimp the Shrimp)

All were separate dreams.
People with dreams that include me LOL

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I had one this morning about Snowth, as well as some other member I can't remember. It was mostly focussed around Snowth though. Snowth, you were married!
:crazy: I had appearently logged on after a long absence, and you and another member had gotten maried, (separately, because you were both guys)! Anyway, in the thread where you talked about it, you provided an MP3 that was just labeled "wedding.mp3," or something like that. I figured it must have been a recording of the wedding, so I played it. It turned out to be your wedding song, as sung by Gordon Lightfoot! That was funny, considering
A. He's Canadian.
B. I don't consider his songs particularly romantic.
After the song ended, you started to say something, without your accent by the way, but I didn't catch what it was because I woke up.

Hehe, sorry for the detail. It's just the way I am.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I had one this morning about Snowth
WHAT THE #ELL? !

Lol, I'm sorry, but the second I read those first seven words, I just bursted into laughter! I don't that very often, so... ROFLMAO... LITERALLY!

So you dream of me being gay? Whoa, that's... *Dies from laughter*

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
So you dream of me being gay? Whoa, that's... *Dies from laughter*
I think she means that two people in this forum had gotten married and you were one of then, that that you and another guy got married. Just straitening that out.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yeah...I thought of it that way too...but whatever floats your boat, dreamers :stick_out_tongue:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
No! Oh my gosh...
:eek:
:embarrassed: It was you, and another guy, in two different marriages.
:smile: Now I'm laughing... Gay, indeed!