Votes: 18 9.9%
  • 2 Stars - Fair

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • 1 Star - Poor

Votes: 4 2.2%

• Total voters

Princeton

Reaction score
So, weird abominations of nature as opposed to funny mini-versions of Piggy?
Muppet movies are supposed to encourage using your imagination. So no, creating two little Piggys (please, one is more than enough) was a cop-out.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
-I loved the Figs. This is what the Cratchit kids in MCC SHOULD HAVE looked like, but no, No-Balls Henson had to be lazy.

I'm glad you liked the movie, but I don't agree with most of your complaints, this one struck out at me the most.

The "figs" would have been weird, a weird mix of frogs and pigs would have been extremely weird. Plus, it's suggested to stay away from complicated subjects in family films. Shrek was brave for that and had those Donkey-Dragon creatures, but then of course, Shrek also uses "the A word" quite a lot and many other crude jokes.

Wait...WHAT did you just call Brian Henson?

Duke Remington

Reaction score
I'm glad you liked the movie, but I don't agree with most of your complaints, this one struck out at me the most.
Same here. I do not like how he called Walter Christ-like (man, I'm sick of people saying bad things about poor, dear, sweet, awesome, innocent Walter).

And complaining about them not referencing GMC is awfully petty.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
-I loved the Figs. This is what the Cratchit kids in MCC SHOULD HAVE looked like, but no, No-Balls Henson had to be lazy.

You know I've seen you say some mean things about Brian Henson before and it's totally uncalled for. IMO you insult Jim's kids your insulting him. Brian is far from the lazy person you make him out to be. And before you say your entitled to your opinion there's a difference between giving a respectful opinion and just being ignorant.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
You know I've seen you say some mean things about Brian Henson before and it's totally uncalled for. IMO you insult Jim's kids your insulting him. Brian is far from the lazy person you make him out to be. And before you say your entitled to your opinion there's a difference between giving a respectful opinion and just being ignorant.
My point exactly.