New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Kristine73

Reaction score
Hello I am new -just found out about this site the other day so am very happy to be here!

So Muppet memories. I grew up with Sesame Street and love it to this day. And for my 7th birthday I was given my very own Fozzie Bear. Please do not ask what happened to him! More recently I have been restocking my Muppet movie videos with DVDs. My favourite is probably Muppets Take Manhattan but I do love the original Muppet Movie. I visited Disneyworld last year and saw and loved Muppet 3D - definitely did not disappoint !

I live in Newcastle Australia and work at the local teaching hospital. Considering what I see of a day it could explain why my love of the Muppets has never abated.

Anyway I will finish up now. It is nice to be here.

Kristine

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hello I am new -just found out about this site the other day so am very happy to be here!

So Muppet memories. I grew up with Sesame Street and love it to this day. And for my 7th birthday I was given my very own Fozzie Bear. Please do not ask what happened to him! More recently I have been restocking my Muppet movie videos with DVDs. My favourite is probably Muppets Take Manhattan but I do love the original Muppet Movie. I visited Disneyworld last year and saw and loved Muppet 3D - definitely did not disappoint !

I live in Newcastle Australia and work at the local teaching hospital. Considering what I see of a day it could explain why my love of the Muppets has never abated.

Anyway I will finish up now. It is nice to be here.

Kristine
Nice to meet you! Have fun at Muppet Central Forum. :smile:

Lewis Strasburg

Reaction score
I am a long time fan of Jim Henson and the muppets. I have an audio book of Jim Henson, I am looking forward to hearing the rest of the book. I have a Jim Henson bust by Anthony Veilleux. I painted it and made base with lots of info. I entered it at the Utah State Fair. I got first place and consideration for best in show.

Lewis Strasburg

Reaction score
I got a Jim Henson bust by Anthony Veilluex, I painted it and fixed informative base. I entered it at the Utah state fair. I got first place and consideration for best in show. I am a long time Jim Henson and Muppets fan. I am looking forward to finishing the biography. I am looking forward to sharing Muppet info.