New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
HELLO Muppet Central! I'm new here but elsewhere online I am a close friend of ISNorden and Traveling Matt. Long-time Muppets fan here; glad I joined
Hi Fozzie Osbourne! Nice to see you here! ISNorden was last seen around on Nov. 16th of this year. Unfortunately, Traveling Matt has not been around for a long time. He was last seen on September 7th, 2009. You may want to PM both of those members just to say hi and to probably let them ask any questions to get to know each other.

Hope this helps!

Atomic Rexx

Reaction score
Hello! My actual name is Sarah, but online I tend to go by the moniker Atomic Rexx. I'm currently 16, almost 17, and I've been a Muppet fan ever since I was little. A few years ago, I was bored one night and decided to give Fraggle Rock a watch since it was on Netflix Instant, and instantly, I was hooked. This Christmas, I got the entire series on DVD, and am currently rewatching it! My favourite Fraggles are Mokey and Boober. :dreamy: :sigh:

On the topic of other Henson shows, I'm also a huge fan of Dinosaurs, which I watched earlier this year to fill the hole in my heart that was left because of FR's removal from Netflix. I also love early Sesame Street and the Muppets.

Anyway, so far I'm liking this forum a lot. Can't wait to talk to you all!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Hello! My actual name is Sarah, but online I tend to go by the moniker Atomic Rexx. I'm currently 16, almost 17, and I've been a Muppet fan ever since I was little. A few years ago, I was bored one night and decided to give Fraggle Rock a watch since it was on Netflix Instant, and instantly, I was hooked. This Christmas, I got the entire series on DVD, and am currently rewatching it! My favourite Fraggles are Mokey and Boober. :dreamy: :sigh:

On the topic of other Henson shows, I'm also a huge fan of Dinosaurs, which I watched earlier this year to fill the hole in my heart that was left because of FR's removal from Netflix. I also love early Sesame Street and the Muppets.

Hi Sarah! Please don't mind me if I call you Sarah. I bought myself the first season of FR earlier this year. I could of gotten more FR DVDs, but I am in debt and I got to have a job before I buy myself any Henson-related merchadise in the future. Mokey & Boober are my favorites too, but so are Wembley & Gobo. Oh, what the hey! I like all of the FR characters.

The early SS I seen so far is Christmas Eve on Sesame Street and the early Henson production would be Emmet Otter's Jug-Band.

Enjoy your stay and welcome to Muppet Central.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score

I like early Sesame Street too.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score

I love Fraggle Rock!
Welcome to Muppet Central Forum. I hope you like it here.

JoeyB

Reaction score

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Thanks. Im not on myspace, but do you know where I could buy the original unedited Emmett Otter dvd.

You can try either this link:
http://www.amazon.com/Emmet-Otters-Jug-Band-Christmas-Goelz/dp/B00005OSJS/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1388181385&sr=8-2&keywords=emmit otter's jug band

or this link
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jim-Hensons...Frog-/400630963567?pt=VHS&hash=item5d47775d6f
Mka e sure to click on either of those or you can do both. Otherwise, I am doing the best I can do to help you find the unedited version of the special.

Hope this helps!

JoeyB

Reaction score
You can try either this link:
http://www.amazon.com/Emmet-Otters-Jug-Band-Christmas-Goelz/dp/B00005OSJS/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1388181385&sr=8-2&keywords=emmit otter's jug band

or this link
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jim-Hensons...Frog-/400630963567?pt=VHS&hash=item5d47775d6f
Mka e sure to click on either of those or you can do both. Otherwise, I am doing the best I can do to help you find the unedited version of the special.

Hope this helps!
Thanks so much for your help!!

JCornbread18

Reaction score
Good day Mupp-o-philes I come in piece mostly looking for release date information and general fanery.