Video: Muppets Most Wanted Official Teaser Trailer On-line

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I have the Kermit one, my kids love it. Every time we watch The Muppet Show Season Two one of them holds Kermit, and then fight over who gets to hold him next. He even ended up in a seat in our van when we moved from Tennessee to Florida.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Toughpigs just updated their article which now includes pictures of new Muppet beanies. Is it just me in my excitement or are these actually quite excellent... Animal looks amazing as does Gonzo

http://www.toughpigs.com/muppets-most-wanted-d23/

Now I am looking through that link, you're right. Gonzo looks great!

He has been my favorite Muppe tand will be always be.

Gonzo... he looks great in that tuxedo.

What else? Oh yeah, Rowlf's my favorite, because I adore dogs.

Honestly, choosing my favorite Muppet is harder than I thought.

I cannot wait for this movie to come out in March 2014. If my parents don't see it, then I will see it.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
It looks like they reshaped Gozo's head and or mouth. Because in The Muppets he looked kind of off. Here he looks more like he did in the 80,s .

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
You know what? Out of the thousands of cameos they've got going, I'm a little disappointed that they didn't use the opportunity to get Daniel Radcliffe. He would've said yes in a heart beat and he even said he'd love to work with them on an interview.....

I could just imagine the conversation between him and Beaker.....Priceless....

Drtooth

Reaction score
Between that Animal and that Gonzo... unless these are prototypes that won't look as good as they do when mass produced, we NO LONGER can complain about these plush toys looking "terrible" compared to older ones.

This is... without a doubt... the BEST Gonzo I've ever seen. And Animal is even better than the TM plush back in 2011.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
This is a great one! I've seen even better ones though. Toys R Us had a really good looking Gonzo! The color of his nose was off, (I think it was pink instead of purple) but otherwise, looked exactly like the current Gonzo from The Muppets.

galagr

Reaction score
Wow! Those are AMAZING plush. Heck, probably the best I've seen in years. Best Gonzo since the Eden line in the mid-90's, and probably the best Animal...ever.

The real challenge, however, will be Miss Piggy and Fozzie. They seem to be the most problematic for most toymakers.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
The Animal looks really good, actually. The Gonzo one's not too bad, but that nose is huge, like the current puppet.