Video: Muppets Most Wanted Official Teaser Trailer On-line

misspiggy5260

Reaction score
I agree Galagr! The 2011 Miss Piggy plush doesn't look quite right and even though I didn't own it the Fozzie one looked kinda odd

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Uh oh. Houston, we have a problem! The movie doesn't debut in Australia until April 3rd....Crap not only is that my brothers birthday, but I'll have to avoid MC until I see it for myself...

Well that's a downer! I was hoping I could join the hype in March!

misspiggy5260

Reaction score
Well that stinks! I think I'll be in New York when it comes out so maybe I'll be able to see it there

ToodlesTeam

Reaction score
Well, that's annoying, isn't it? At least it's not a huge delay between release dates. If memory serves, some of the worldwide releases for The Muppets were months after the initial US date. There was a a pretty huge delay in some parts of the world for that one. At least this is just a couple of weeks.

galagr

Reaction score
Very carefully.

But seriously, I have the feeling that she'll only have a small cameo. But hey, there's no telling yet. After all, this is only a teaser trailer.

Y'see, I was thinking that. But why would they go through the trouble of actually getting Louise Gold back to perform Annie Sue if she was just going to have a cameo or maybe a line or two?

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
Wow! The Animal plush looks like a MR Replica stuffed with softness, and the gonzo looks just like he currently does in the movies, rather than the classic Gonzo that they always use as reference

I'm hoping there are some more awesome Beanies in store for us!!!

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Y'see, I was thinking that. But why would they go through the trouble of actually getting Louise Gold back to perform Annie Sue if she was just going to have a cameo or maybe a line or two?
The behind the scenes footage reveals that Louise performed Rowlf for a scene. They probably needed extra puppeteers in England, and she was one of them. From there, they may have just decided "what the heck? Let's throw Annie Sue in".

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
The Animal and Gonzo beanies look Brilliant the Animal is probably the best Animal plush I've seen and that Gonzo is Awesome :smile: