1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Youtuber taking others puppet work and claiming as own

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by Frogpuppeteer, Oct 17, 2011.

1. "Puppetz Show fan WALLY lives with his brother LARRY in HAPPYTOWN, VIRGINIA. Wally, Larry, and Larry's girlfriend ARIE........L are planning on traveling to Paris,..... Texas where the abandoned PUPPETZ STUDIOS is located. While there, Wally discovers that evil ALUMINUM BARON, FEZ FINANCIALLY-STABLEMAN wants to buy the land to drill for aluminum. Now, it's a race against time as Wally, Larry, Arie...........l, and KIM THE FROG try to track down the rest of the Puppetz gang, and put on one last show. Also features the POOPETZ. Songs include "Life's A Rousing Musical Number". "Images In My Skull", "Person or Puppet", "My Own Party", "A Discussion About Myself". "Rainbows", "Julio and I On The Playground", "This City Was Built By Us (On Rock)". and "Eau de Teen Spirit"
  2. Alvin

Alvin Active Member

LOL!!
    SkeetScootSquat likes this.
  3. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Wow! I mean seriously, wow, that is the most epic thing I have ever read before in my life! :excited:

*Comes down from a high*

Okay, seriously, this guy is mental or something.
  4. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I see you even wrote an article about it in your blog. :)
  5. D'Snowth

I want to spread the word about this guy, and let others know that they could very well be at risk with this guy, while at the same time, also wanting to make sure that Joseph Sirrico is insane, while Joseph Scarbrough may be eccentric, but he's not crazy.
  6. Gonzo's Hobbit

Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

That sounds like a very good strategy.
  7. Alvin

Alvin Active Member

I reported him to Youtube and Facebook...and really didn't get anywhere...he finally took down stuff that he stole of mine.
  8. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

Gotta love pulling out the thesaurus to come up with song names. Seriously "Images in My Skull"? "A Discussion About Myself"? This sounds like something a 13-year old would write (I know, I would have written this at 13!)
  9. The Shoe Fairy

The Shoe Fairy Active Member

Some people feel the need to have a cigarette after doing certain things with each other. I live alone, so this is one of those certain things for me.

This is admittedly hilarious insanity on the "creator" 's behalf.
  10. Adam Kreutinger

Adam Kreutinger Active Member

aww. he took down the videos before i got to see them. :(
  11. Adam Kreutinger

Adam Kreutinger Active Member

This guy was bugging the heck out of me too. Asking me to make all of these puppets for him. he said he would send the money after he gets the puppets. yeah right. He is a strange guy. But not as strange as that guy with the "Carol Channing Snake Puppet" fetish. it still gives me the chills.
    BobThePizzaBoy likes this.
  12. D'Snowth

Rainbowth
    All the way acroth the thky
    They're tho intenth
    I think I'm gonna cry
    (That'th Randy)
  13. BobThePizzaBoy

Don't bring that up here on Muppet Central! I'm sssssssstill trying to get over that! :eek:
  14. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

its a good call on your part like you said in the blog..someone who isnt even your friend could just see the name and think you

at the same time i feel that the real issue isnt just him but those around him...he seems to have some sort of disability...but i recently did talk to a family member of his and they dont seem to be pushing him in the right direction to really get his own puppetry skills going....or do they seem to care he is stealing stuff from others..the aunt i spoke tto even made it seem like it was nothing wrong he was doing.
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  15. BobThePizzaBoy

Yeah, in his defense, it doesn't seem like he's necessarily stealing per se, he's just seeing what he likes and is working it to place it with his ideas. I used to do the same thing, that's how I ended up the two Russ Walko-built puppets I have. They are his designs, I just came up with personalities for them that work with what I want from out of them. Not that it's necessarily the most ethical thing to do, but it's unfortunate that his family doesn't seem to be helping him out. I'm sure his not a bad person, he just needs a push.
  16. Alvin

Alvin Active Member

The fact that his family doesn't seem to think he is doing anything wrong is kind of strange though....I mean really. I highly doubt he is doing a movie or a TV show to begin with. His BIG show was "supposed" to be on ABC in December. NO SHOW yet...
  17. Animal31

Animal31 Active Member

HaHa, think about this, you live with this guy, is it better to argue with him or just "yes" him to death??? He seems to be in his own little world right now, but maybe someday he will do something of his own?
  18. Cousin Ed

Cousin Ed New Member

Get over it geesh what a dork lol!
  19. D'Snowth

Exactly. A name is very important, especially when your name is on your products, and your company, and I really would hate for my name to suddenly not be trustworthy because someone else with a very similar name, in the same field, is making a rather poor name for himself.

However, if he seriously isn't exactly all there, then I mean, I guess it's safe to assume that he really doesn't mean any harm, I'm sure he doesn't if that's the case, however, like you an dothers have said, people around him should at least people able to explain to him "it's not nice to steal from other people", y'know? I mean haven't we all, as youngens, basically took so much inspiration from those we admired to the pont that we would come up with "ideas" that really were basically and obviously just rip-offs of other people's work, only to have a parent, mentor, guardian, whoever, sort of give you a reality check, and a lesson on plagerism and such?
  20. BobThePizzaBoy

Memories of writing Who Framed Donald Duck at age 9 are flooding back to me. :o