Youtuber taking others puppet work and claiming as own

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Is there actually anything anyone can (legally) to do this guy about their intellectual and physical property being stolen?

TheMonsterAteMe

Reaction score
A few weeks ago he had a picture of Spamela Hamderson from Muppets Tonight on his Facebook page for his "show" claiming that she was a character he created for his show.

He's deranged and delusional.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
the best we can do is keep an eye out, ask him to take stuff down and if need be contact members of his family and friends via FB...ive contacted a few of his friends and family to see what was up and truth is he does have some mental problems it seems...again that doesnt make it right but someone should have corrected his mistake and pointed him in the right direction of really making his own show...i do admire his dream but he is going at it in the wrong way

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Yeah this is horrible. Be careful out there with your own puppets

Animal31

Reaction score
As of last night I recognized at least 3 of JB's Puppets on his wall, but no captions, he may just like the pictures and saved them....

QMLTMedia

Reaction score
I just found this thread after being contacted by this Joseph person ... and found alot of my work being claimed as his, including video and audio!

Alvin

Reaction score
Wonder what happened to BIG premiere on ABC...LOL
His puppet Facebook shows some new stuff and a song..but nothing about his big show...he seems to be contacting more people about helping him. Keep an eye out.

Alvin

Reaction score
MOVIE??? LOL HAHAHAHA...OMG...that is hilarious!