1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Your Thoughts: vBulletin 3.5

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, Oct 1, 2005.

1. anythingmuppet

anythingmuppet New Member

I had him in mind when I said that actually...:) Now dont muffin the thread now children..
  2. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Okay, for the record; I answered my own question: Apparently Internet Explorer for Mac is just a bad browser, incable of editing (among lots of other things:rolleyes: ). I used Safari, and everything there works top notch. ;)
  3. anythingmuppet

IE for mac Sux! Get firefox dude. Safari's ok, but not the best IMO.. ( Opera's good too)
  4. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

So I hear; but this is my work computer and it's not like I can just install anything I want, but yes... IE for Mac sucks unbelievably hard!:grouchy:
  5. anythingmuppet

Oh, I thought it was your home computer! At home, which OS do you use: Mac, Windows, or Linux? ( I wanna use Linux some time..)
  6. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

XP at home. Panther at work.