Your Thoughts: The Muppets on NBC's Christmas in Rockefeller Center

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I can't get the link to work for me, but I am so glad that Lips is in this. I'm really excited about the Muppets appearance now... Too bad Lips wasn't in the Bohemian Rhapsody video. Sure, there might not have been a trumpet sound in the song, but there also wasn't a saxaphoen sound, and Zoot was still included (and he held his saxaphone anyway).

MWoO

Reaction score
Wow, I started watching 20 minutes in thinking they wouldn't be on right away (and because I forgot) but I guess I already missed it. I hope someone recorded it and posts it.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Wow, I started watching 20 minutes in thinking they wouldn't be on right away (and because I forgot) but I guess I already missed it. I hope someone recorded it and posts it.
You didn't miss it. The person who posted that was an hour ahead and got to see it sooner. They're still coming. Don't stop watching!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Muppets were just on! I loved 'em! Gonzo looked a little better, his head didn't look so large (for some reason, he looks better from the side to me).

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Okay, so I just saw Gonzo and everybody, but I have seen no Mayhem. I guess it started an hour earlier or something? But I checked my NBC an hour ago and it was just local news. Very, very strange. I'm hoping Hulu or NBC.com will have it all tomorrow or that the Mayhem will just show up later for me. *shrug* Gonzo and the gang were AWESOME, though!

rtgentry

Reaction score
Yeah me too, Rod stewart is on and there is only like 15 minutes left and no electric mayhem on my side either! This better not happen!

Reaction score
I guess maybe the East coast got 2 hours while everyone else got only 1? It started at 7 here (Pennsylvania) and it seems each artist has performed once per hour.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I guess maybe the East coast got 2 hours while everyone else got only 1? It started at 7 here (Pennsylvania) and it seems each artist has performed once per hour.
That's what it's sounding like to me too. I've been talking to Tough Pigs about it on Twitter and they got an extra hour that I didn't get so... yeah, that must've been what happened. I'm sure it'll be online at some point tomorrow! :sing:

ploobis

Reaction score
I didn't see The Electric Mayhem preform but I did see Gonzo, Rizzo and the others sing "It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year" from the Red & Green Christmas album and I loved it!

And I have to agree, Gonzo did look a little better.