Your Thoughts: Studio DC Hosted by Dylan and Cole Sprouse

What did you think of Studio DC Hosted by Dylan and Cole Sprouse?

• I loved Studio DC.

Votes: 40 28.8%
  • Studio DC was good.

Votes: 42 30.2%
  • Studio DC was just so-so.

Votes: 31 22.3%
  • I disliked Studio DC.

Votes: 26 18.7%

• Total voters

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
you know I actually hadn't noticed fozzie not there...wow. I guess I was so in shock over floyd Fozzie slipped my mind :embarrassed:

I feel so ashamed :stick_out_tongue:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ahh, well, Fozzie was probably got a gig doing stand-up somewhere, knowing that for one night Statler and Waldorf would be stuck in an audience watching that badly cut-together tv special, so he could get some peace to get through his jokes. In fact, maybe the entire thing was made as a Statler and Wadorf decoy (both for Statler and Waldorf, and also their naysayer friends here at MC) while Fozzie was off doing the real Muppet work.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Beau has, I think, the right idea. I'll fit that into what I would consider a Muppet Chronology!

Evoulie

Reaction score
Hopefully, Fozzie will be on the next Studio DC special in October. Also, Studio DC: Almost Live now has a page on DisneyChannel.com here.

Ev

Erine81981

Reaction score
I just hope it runs in all it's intirey. I keep missing to record. I had it saved on my DVR and for some reason it showed i either deleted or don't even know. I had a DVDR ready to record it. I had all the promo's recorded it and the little thing at the end of ET too. But i guess i can wait...and wait...and wait....and wait.....

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Your Thoughts: Studio DC Almost Live

what was your opinon on the special? I thought it was funny. I love that Zack and Cody Sketch I mean it was so funny.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
The only parts I liked were "Bop to tje Top" and The Suite Life sketch. The rest was......meh.

Telly

Reaction score
I just watched it on YouTube a few days ago for the first time. It was good. It wasn't like top notch or anything. The thing that threw me off was that Gonzo didn't seem into. It seemed like he felt bored. Poor fella. :concern:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Someone on youtube said that Steve Witmere did Floyd and that Bill Berata did Janice. Now I could almost see Steve doing Floyd,but I don't think Bill would or could do Janice.

Telly

Reaction score
I wish Even Stevens would still be around! I'd love to see Gonzo in place of Luis in a sketch! Or Kim Possible and Lizzie McGuire! I miss THAT Disney Channel way back in like early 2000-2002